Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Ye and we'll do absolutely nothing when we do. City won't spend in Jan.
We are gonna have to because I can’t see us getting over the line with what we have atm . We got away with it today and arsenal at hone plus Brentford and Fulham could have got something from us . We are getting the rub if the green atm but that will not last and we are gonna have to bring reinforcements in as for one when the big man doesn’t score we look toothless and and have no options .

Interesting to hear Stones after the game on 5live mention the focus in training has been on improving our set pieces. Paid off - got us the 3pts.

Typical their keeper comes out from the cold and made a few good saves.

I had fucking covid, had to give my ticket away. Still gutted I missed that. Plenty of Wolves fans offering City fans outside today. It’s only football lads.
Wolves fans are fucking bellends. Seen many digging matches over the years with City and Wolves, No love lost at all.

The worst I seen was when Wolves beat us 4-1 think it was 1999, Kenny Miller scored...We were bobbins that night, After the game was absolutely crazy hundreds battering each other.

Three points better off than we managed from the same games last season, and 2 points better off from our first 8 games than last season. Some of the same teams played, the games of comparable difficulty. And we're supposed to start slowly and only reach our best in November!

Wolves fans are fucking bellends. Seen many digging matches over the years with City and Wolves, No love lost at all.

The worst I seen was when Wolves beat us 4-1 think it was 1999, Kenny Miller scored...We were bobbins that night, After the game was absolutely crazy hundreds battering each other.
Must be something in the air with midlands clubs. Villa fans are a bunch of unbearable bells too.

We are gonna have to because I can’t see us getting over the line with what we have atm . We got away with it today and arsenal at hone plus Brentford and Fulham could have got something from us . We are getting the rub if the green atm but that will not last and we are gonna have to bring reinforcements in as for one when the big man doesn’t score we look toothless and and have no options .
Agree about goals. Other players need to start scoring goals from other areas. The return from.

Doku/Savinho/Bernado/Grealish/Foden needs to improve.

We need De Bruyne back quickly to get Haaland back in the game.

The good news is we are 2nd and still in the mix. We need to improve though. Like you say, we have got away with it a bit so far. I thought we were excellent first 3 games but not so much since then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.