Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We don't half fanny around for way too long outside our opponents penalty area when sometimes a shot will do
We do but there was some decent shots today that the keeper saved well.

That one of Bernardo's that hit one of ours was unlucky as was going in I reckon.

I kept saying though, they were very fortunate with every loose ball, defection or misfit that seem to end up in the Keepers hands.

We don't half fanny around for way too long outside our opponents penalty area when sometimes a shot will do
We fanny about for a reason. It’s not a great watch but if you’re up against a low block that includes all 11 players behind the ball you aren’t going to be able to play fast paced football.
I’m amazed people don’t understand this.

We are doing what we always do. Managing the season accordingly, trying to keep players fit and rested, rotating and keeping things fairly simple.
We are without several of our players who would make a huge difference ie Kev, Rodri, Ake, Akanji and Bobb and still grinding out the results that keep us in the mix for when they start returning.
People expect too much sometimes from this group of players. When we finally have all available and we are right into the season we will start to purr.
Yep. Some very short memories on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.