Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We are gonna have to because I can’t see us getting over the line with what we have atm . We got away with it today and arsenal at hone plus Brentford and Fulham could have got something from us . We are getting the rub if the green atm but that will not last and we are gonna have to bring reinforcements in as for one when the big man doesn’t score we look toothless and and have no options .
I think it is less about us being toothless because Haaland is not scoring, and more that we have struggled to actually create chances for him these last few matches.

That said, Sa made three very good saves today to keep us out, whilst Wolves had 2 shots on target, and they came in the first 20 minutes. They I only had a few more forays forward that offered any threat at all.

The match could have easily finished 5-2 and would have been fair on both teams. Others stepped up to create chances, including Nunes at the end.

I don’t think we have been playing our best football, by any means, but given we are missing arguably the best playmaker in the world and the best all-around player in the world, whilst last season’s player of the year is struggling to get back in to form, I think we have navigated these opening 8 matches pretty well. And that’s not even factoring in the disruption from these stupid fucking international breaks.

I personally reckon the reports of City’s demise are greatly exaggerated.

Been to Wolves loads of times but for the first time ever today we had a wander round the city centre afterwards to get food and allow the traffic to die down

Never again!!! What a depressing, deserted shit hole. Its just like a big Oldham town centre
Oldham was top 25 yrs ago… believe me!

They'll be the next team to put everything in against us only to get dicked next 2 games as they'll be knackered.
I don’t know why they do it, it must be a mentality thing, seems such a waste although I don’t expect any team to roll over for us, but to save your best performances against the top teams and fail against those around you seems such a waste

Ye and we'll do absolutely nothing when we do. City won't spend in Jan.
And we shouldn’t unless it’s the right deal for not only this season but the long term future.

KDB is. Huge miss for our creativity. Another reason we have been below par ( even though we are where we are) is Gundo and Phil being below their historical form. Will Gundo? We have to be prepared for the possibility that he will not regain his past form.

Phil is an interesting case. He was so good last season. He could be worn out or not totally fit. Who knows.

Doku and Savinho are young and still developing. Sometimes younger players can be inconsistent or maybe they aren’t as good as we think or want them to be.

Walker is a year older and at times it’s frightening how we get cut open and how easily.

I do have to say that assist for their goal was a beauty. If Kevin had made that pass we would be creaming our jeans!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.