Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Some of our fans just expect us to beat every team 5-0 now. It’s actually not a bad point and we’ve had a very good start to the season points wise.we will have poorer games throughout the season, but that’s normal for most top teams ...

Let's hope Wolves show the same attitude, luck and referring help against all of our competitors this season

Similar to the Bournemouth game last season, except this time we were not lucky enough to get the late winner

We didn’t play well enough overall but weirdly had loads of good chances to win it

Kompany was awful , they kept pressing him and he looked nervous on the ball, it game the encouragement that they could hurt us ..why drop stones ?

If we play Mendy we need an extra defender in the team , he’s a great wingback but a liability at full back.

They will take points off the top six I reckon so not too bad a result

We were slow and sloppy with our passing. We really need Sane to get his game together. I’m not sure cutting in all the time helped us.
We were very unlucky though. Having said that it’s those margins that decide
games and last year we often found a way to win.

Think you`ll find we are discussing the match day on a thread titled POST MATCH THREAD.Why would I be discussing anything other than that.We were shit today as many other posters have pointed it out.We have too many happy clappers who hate to see anyone criticising our players.
Its wake up and reality time.

SWP is right.

We were not at our best but we shouldn't have to be every time. 60% is enough for this team to win games but we are not allowed to do that.

Their goal was hand ball. Other than that Ederson made 1 save. The only legit goal was scored by us.

That isn't happy clapping those are blatantly obvious fuckin facts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.