Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Think you`ll find we are discussing the match day on a thread titled POST MATCH THREAD.Why would I be discussing anything other than that.We were shit today as many other posters have pointed it out.We have too many happy clappers who hate to see anyone criticising our players.
Its wake up and reality time.
Oakiecokie - we hit the woodwork three times, their keeper made two unbelievable saves but yes we were sloppy at time but it's a little bit of an overreaction to say we were shit. Wolves battled hard but we still had 18 attempts and 71+% possession. At least we didn't lose, it's a long season. Last year we dropped points at home to Everton and still ended up with 100 points. Just enjoy the ride, Pep will make sure they don't repeat those sloppy moments next time.

I don't really understand most of this comment lol

Do you get the first sentence? Atkinson will ref matches this season where he sees a similar foul to the one on Silva and points unerringly to the spot! The bit about Wolves is that they are the new media darlings now Burnley (last season's luvvies) had a good season but are now beginning to wobble, and the last sentence I thought would be self-explanatory?

Can we see Laprote and Ota paired. At this rate I would have Kompany as my 4th choice CB.

Would go with:
Laporte
Ota
Stones
Kompany

Officials making mistakes are part of the game and always have been. None of the city players even appealed for the handball even though on the replay it was very clear.

Hitting the woodowork is missing the goal....it means we weren't good enough in that split moment.

Saying their game plan was only successful was only down to the officials is disrespectful and arrogant. Wolves played really well, defending well and attacking when they could well. We weren't anywhere near our best and sloppy at times giving the ball away in dangerous postions..some of this was down to our sloppiness but some was also down to the gam plan and when and where wolves pressed...they focussed on pressing Mendy knowing he wants to use his left foot all the time even for simple passes and cut off his passing channels for his left foot, forcing him into making passes he didn't want to. they pressed Kompany and walker but not Laporte as much.

Ferna wasn't allowed to get on the hat turn anywhere near as much and David silva had his space restricted (though being the player he is he managed to still play well)...they pressed Ilky as he struggles under pressure and did

Wolves were deserving of a draw (but maybe not how they got it with a goal that should have been disallowed)

All about opinions on a forum I guess, and in mine, your full of shit.

One of those days. Lack lustre performance from us ok by them. Atkinson and his assistants were shite/bent offside hand of god -given, hit post x2 etc... and we didn’t lose. NEXT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.