Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

His JOB is to be ready when called upon...or he will never be called upon!

Not giving him any slack on that cameo. In this squad, you don’t have the luxury of “playing your way” into the game...or the team! Put up or shut up is all there is at the apex.

He no doubt was ready. Just too keen to make an impact due to limited time on the pitch.

Once he settled down he beat six men & Aguero ruined the move.

Ten more mins & he'd have won it imo.

Not good enough and shades of peps first season with chances missed and the way we get into good positions and pick bad options!

yet again the linesman fails to do his job , I can understand the ref not spotting the foul on Silva even though it was obvious , there are a lot of other things going on for him to watch, but the linesman only has one job when the ball is in the middle of the field , I said at the beginning of the season that it would be the linesman that changes city`s results, and so far it is 2 offsides for liverpool and one against city, as for Wolves deserving a point,RUBBISH they got spanked

Sad to see Sane seemingly having some attitude problems again in the early season. Was obvious the last 2 seasons and you ever saw Pep allude to it a couple of times in the documentary.

I love Sane, I honestly believe he can be every bit as good as Mbappe going forward if he keeps his head screwed on right but there's always a niggling feeling that all isn't well with him under the surface and it seems to come to the surface everytime a new season starts.

Poor selection, formation and subs from Pep today, imo.

Gundogan usual away performance.

We had no pace out side, Pep shoehorning Bernardo into a selection that just didn’t suit the opposition. We needed pace out wide and had none on either side until far too late on in the game.

Shit reffing as usual, Atkinson determined not to give us the benefit of the doubt on any borderline decisions, make a big difference when you contrast to Oliver giving the scousers a pen last week.

Subs were far too late and we lost all shape by having 2 wingers and 2 forwards on at the end.

Another occasion in the second half of the referee positioning himself directly in the way of a pass when we had built an overload on the left. We thus had to turn play to the other side. These things go unnoticed too often but should be highlighted and criticized.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.