Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

I’m changing my mind on VAR , cost us 2 points today , even though we weren’t at our best a handball goal & a pen not given ,no wonder Liverpool & Utd voted against , scudamore 1 City 0

I’m changing my mind on VAR , cost us 2 points today , even though we weren’t at our best a handball goal & a pen not given ,no wonder Liverpool & Utd voted against , scudamore 1 City 0

VAR in this country would be a joke mate. Sorry, but we would simply have the inept marking the inept. The only way it would work would be to show the crowds on the big screen what is being looked at and to hear the discussions - neither will happen

Fair play to Wolves, they’re a good side and probably deserved a point. We didn’t play well so a draw isn’t the worst result in the circumstances, especially having gone a goal behind. Too many players had off days, although we still could/should have won comfortably. VAR can’t come soon enough. Think other teams will struggle there, so not unduly concerned. Hopefully it will serve as a wake up call.

Fair play to Wolves, they’re a good side and probably deserved a point. We didn’t play well so a draw isn’t the worst result in the circumstances, especially having gone a goal behind. Too many players had off days, although we still could/should have won comfortably. VAR can’t come soon enough. Think other teams will struggle there, so not unduly concerned. Hopefully it will serve as a wake up call.
We certainly need a wake up call Ric, too many not at the races today - Pep will earn his crust this week getting them all motivated

Dads%20Army%20Frazier%20-%20doomed.png

Yes it was a handball goal, but our defending was pants, 2 wolves players free in the box and they both could have scored . Mendy was a concern defensively again, he seems to get the basic skills of a full back wrong. He tackles with the wrong leg so many times and dives in too often. Disappointing result but we still hit the post 3 times, so not too far away, same points as this time last season.

Yes it was a handball goal, but our defending was pants, 2 wolves players free in the box and they both could have scored . Mendy was a concern defensively again, he seems to get the basic skills of a full back wrong. He tackles with the wrong leg so many times and dives in too often. Disappointing result but we still hit the post 3 times, so not too far away, same points as this time last season.

They were both offside.

After Gundogan went off, our build up play for the rest of the match was being poor.

Bernardo already out and David too far up the pitch
left the job to Vinnie, Walker and Dinho and all of them have been not good enough.

That's what Gundogan does but not in a spectecular way.
When he was out I could see what was missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.