Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Just watched Pep's post match conference, he's a way too much relaxed and his answers are too detailed and benevolent for my liking. I miss tetchy and OCD Pep, there was no throat clearing, no nose blowing, no twitching......bring the old Pep back.

thats-enough-internet-for-today-gif-10.gif

Well there obviously was one tool on the pitch named Martin Atinson - do the epl ask for eyesight test results?

Maybe he’s just fucking raging at the team as he knows they should have beaten them comfortably. Maybe he’s learning to not give the media anything to go on now. Maybe he is just trying to get teams to follow that style of stifling us to see how they react.
Maybe he actually knows what he’s doing.
Onwards and upward, we can’t change this result, just plan to not let it occur again.
Come on CITY!!!
And maybe the refereeing was diabolical.

No mate. We haven’t. We have a LB who is incredibly strong and puts in a fantastic cross.... However, we also have a left back who defensively isnt great and has positional issues. Laporte had to come over numourous times and help him. He’s gona be great against lower teams but when we need to be switched on defensively against better opposition he is gona be an issue unless he improves. Gives it away far too much too. I’d rather play delph against the bigger teams.

Spoilt brat? What planet you on you? Just coz someone has a different opinion to you, and isn’t a happy clapper like you come across, doesn’t mean they don’t know what they are talking about. You can attempt to speak down to me with your condescending attitude all you want but i’ll school you on our club mate so fuck off with your Frontzeck line like you are a know it all because you can name one of our terrible 90s players. Embarrassing.

Come at me with what I’ve said in my review of today’s performance and we might get somewhere.
You tell me you ratings and we’ll go from there.
You really are deeply wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.