Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

are you saying hat wolves didn't work hard or weren't well organised or didn't pose a threat or didn't close us down well? If so I believe you are wrong and therefore there is no more to say. Im not sure what Arsenal have got to do with it. And one Pen yes...the second was not anywhere near a penalty (on Sergio)..the one on David was but these things happen in football

can i ask what are "these things" if it was a pen as you say

We rarely drop points, so I don't have much to compare it with. Anyway, we were robbed. We deserved to win easily. It happens. And the people who are whinging about the team's performance should probably find a different sport to follow.
Fully agree, against gutsy well-organised opponents, several shots against bar or incredible saves by their keeper, and even then would have won and kept a clean sheet if not for the ref.

Fully agree, against gutsy well-organised opponents, several shots against bar or incredible saves by their keeper, and even then would have won and kept a clean sheet if not for the ref.
Great post.

We are the total opposite ends of bias, you and I. I’d have been livid if that was given against us.

If that was Salah, as soon as the guy touched his shoulder his head would jerk backwards & then the contact on the leg would be made obvious as he collapsed on top of the defender.

Aguero always thinks of trying to score, never dives & never gets anything, because he doesn't think of cheating as a first resort, so he will run, off balance, rather than go down under a challenge.

Just as be did in the last seconds of tbe season v QPR.

There would have been no Salaaaaaaaaaaaahhhbhh moment if you'd swapped him for Aguero because he'd be on his fucking arse waving his arms about.

Fine margins, sure we didn't play as well as we can but on another day the handball is spotted and the balls go in off the woodwork.

We walk in having won 5-0 and everyone is happy.

No thsy did well.

Just not well enough to deserve a draw. They were very very lucky. Arsenal weren't & lost.

I don't think they were lucky...I thought they learnt their draw with hard work and good preparation and application of this work. Their goal was lucky so in a. very black and white world it could seem like luck but they played well and we didn't play as well as we can.

Utter bollox mate. We’ve got the best left back in the world and you go on like he’s frontzek - google him as you probably don’t go back that far. We murdered them and we’re done by the decisions. Negative spoilt brat attitude. Or at least that is what it sounds. I’m hardly a fuckin happy clapper haha.

No mate. We haven’t. We have a LB who is incredibly strong and puts in a fantastic cross.... However, we also have a left back who defensively isnt great and has positional issues. Laporte had to come over numourous times and help him. He’s gona be great against lower teams but when we need to be switched on defensively against better opposition he is gona be an issue unless he improves. Gives it away far too much too. I’d rather play delph against the bigger teams.

Spoilt brat? What planet you on you? Just coz someone has a different opinion to you, and isn’t a happy clapper like you come across, doesn’t mean they don’t know what they are talking about. You can attempt to speak down to me with your condescending attitude all you want but i’ll school you on our club mate so fuck off with your Frontzeck line like you are a know it all because you can name one of our terrible 90s players. Embarrassing.

Come at me with what I’ve said in my review of today’s performance and we might get somewhere.
You tell me you ratings and we’ll go from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.