Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

He may be next to quit after madley I reckon - nice brown envelope shot or animal related incident.
Perhaps we could see a youtube video of him being mauled by a chevrolet ?

When we are off the pace and the other lot go for it a draw is a good outcome. Wolves earned it despite the dodgy goal.

And what has happened to Sane?

Not only were they lucky, they were FUCKING lucky.

Usually pretty pointless to say but by any measure if there was going to be a winner today it should of been us.

Wolves were dogged but 8 times out of ten they would have got nothing from that game.

They might play as well against some of the other teams like Manure and Liverpool but will lose because they won't get the good fortune with the refs and their opposition will be a but more clinical than we were today.

We were a bit shaky at the back at times no doubt but our finishing today was a bit like it was in Peps first season in many respects.

No need to be too concerned until it becomes a habit but more often than not these types of performances will end up in the win column.

6 shots on target away from home and a definite penalty not given is a pass mark most weeks.

Take the blue specs off. Watch it again. He flings himself to the floor.

I have watched it again. They showed the pull on his shoulder & the bloke catching his leg Aguero was knocked out of his stride tried to stsy up but fell a step later.

If he'd dived under the two challenges he'd likely have got it but he didn't & never does so he never gets any.

Just the reminder some need that we’re not “entitled” to anything. Dippers will top the table tonight.

On the plus side, very watchable and full credit to Wolves.

Onward and upward.
Great post. Very true. A tense watch. Collectively not quite there yet. But towards the end of the game I was grateful to get out of there with a point. I think if we're all honest it was clear that it was going to be one of those days. Motm was their keeper. For us laporte and not because of his goal. He was the calm one in that back 4 today. My only concern are one or two individual performances. The other being that i felt wolves set up similiar to how liverpool do against us. And it seemed to affect us particularly breaks not a lot but enough, we got a little ragged. I thought they were good though but I hope it was just an off day. In the grander scheme of things I'll take it because we didn't settle, we played are game maybe not well but we kept going and got something out of the game. I expect us to be hungry and sharper next game though.

Dont see why we had to change the defence today Stones imho should be first choice getting a run of games together would see him back to his best.Mendy was brilliant last week but is a liability in games when restricted I am sure he will become more solid under Pep the thing that really irritated me was how sloppy we were. we are not used to seeing them being anything but in total control. and when Wolves scored i thought with the chances we had it wasnt to be our day i disagree with anybody saying it wasnt a fair result just to many blues having poor to average games Finally Mahrez he does need a few games to see his value to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.