Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

No mate. We haven’t. We have a LB who is incredibly strong and puts in a fantastic cross.... However, we also have a left back who defensively isnt great and has positional issues. Laporte had to come over numourous times and help him. He’s gona be great against lower teams but when we need to be switched on defensively against better opposition he is gona be an issue unless he improves. Gives it away far too much too. I’d rather play delph against the bigger teams.

Spoilt brat? What planet you on you? Just coz someone has a different opinion to you, and isn’t a happy clapper like you come across, doesn’t mean they don’t know what they are talking about. You can attempt to speak down to me with your condescending attitude all you want but i’ll school you on our club mate so fuck off with your Frontzeck line like you are a know it all because you can name one of our terrible 90s players. Embarrassing.

Come at me with what I’ve said in my review of today’s performance and we might get somewhere.
You tell me you ratings and we’ll go from there.
Lol. Ok bud. Just had a row with the missis so you had the backlash. Fair do’s ;)
I think your wrong about Mendy though. He had such a bad injury -about as bad as it gets for a footballer - that it’ll take time to be able to turn naturally which I think where his problems stem from at the moment. I’m convinced he’ll be absolutely awesome when he gets his full flow back. I’m no happy clapper mate, just thought we played ok but we’re done by the ref and their keeper. Peace out :)

So me saying we ‘played average’ means ‘I’m deeply wrong’?
You're being over critical in my opinion. We weren't that bad and our luck was out. You seem to think we didn't deserve to win and that misfortune wasn't a factor. But we deserved all three points and Wolves were lucky.

Some of our fans just expect us to beat every team 5-0 now. It’s actually not a bad point and we’ve had a very good start to the season points wise.we will have poorer games throughout the season, but that’s normal for most top teams ...

This. Everyone’s been blowing smoke up our arses and this will keep us grounded. Let the dippers step into the limelight for a while because I believe they will end up flying too close to the sun.

This result is far from a disaster and it won’t affect much over the season as a whole IMO.

Thought we had too many off form today.
As poor a display I have seen from Spanish Dave.
Struggled to get any kind of passing rhythm going.
Sterling having an off day,Ikay as well and taken off Bernardo first I found weird as I would have moved him into the centre of midfield.
Finding Walker frustrating as well.
The difference in his final ball in compared to Mendy is there for all to see.
Then Sane and Mahrez come on and they have no control with their passing as well.
At the game nobody saw the handball for their goal.
Mobile phone was the way we got told about it.
Spanish Dave and Sergio looked stonewallers and the Wolves sub caused us all sorts of problems Mendy side of the park.
A draw a fair result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.