Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

No point ‘murdering’ teams and coming away with a draw or worse if we can’t convert the opportunities that are created.
Our expectations are no doubt high after the record breaking season, we are in the same position now as last season, let’s hope we follow the same path as last year, except we school Victimpool home and away!!!!

Fine lines and just one of those days I think. They were up for it and we weren't at our best but had their goal been rightly disallowed we would have come away with 3 points. Obviously disappointed as these feel like defeats now but bring on the Geordies, be interesting to see how we line up for that one

Can Boly be charged retrospectively for purposely deceiving the Ref? He MUST have known he'd cheated, nevertheless, he jumped around like a new born lamb to celebrate. In addition, I haven't seen a single mention about his conduct in the media. I've even heard pundits express sympathy for officials who "...could not have possible seen the handball..." and mention the fact that even our players didn't see it. I guess it could be argued it wasn't deliberate, but we haven't even had the debate. I think this is an absolute disgrace, imagine the outcry if it had been Raz?

Can Boly be charged retrospectively for purposely deceiving the Ref? He MUST have known he'd cheated, nevertheless, he jumped around like a new born lamb to celebrate. In addition, I haven't seen a single mention about his conduct in the media. I've even heard pundits express sympathy for officials who "...could not have possible seen the handball..." and mention the fact that even our players didn't see it. I guess it could be argued it wasn't deliberate, but we haven't even had the debate. I think this is an absolute disgrace, imagine the outcry if it had been Raz?

I posited this in the match thread but alas no reply

OP - Why? He headed it first. Yeah it went in of his arm into the goal but he only cheated by not admitting it to the ref. It that's the level of truth you want players to stand up to then there wouldn't be many teams that could field any players let alone a team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.