Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

His JOB is to be ready when called upon...or he will never be called upon!

Not giving him any slack on that cameo. In this squad, you don’t have the luxury of “playing your way” into the game...or the team! Put up or shut up is all there is at the apex.
I am pretty sure Pep disagrees with you as Pep knows that Sane`s space is taken up by Mendy and is at the moment trying to get the pair to gel

despite their goal clearly being handball it was probably a fair result.

We dindt do enough today and the quality wasn't there from too many of the players. The passing out front he back by Kompany walker and Mendy was poor and put us in trouble a number of times, Ferna and Ilky were sloppy in midfield on numerous occasions

Mendy defensively is a huge concern and always has been

Gundogan - he is invisible when a team press and we don't have time in midfield. He may have got an assist for the goal but he was (again in a tight difficult match) poor

Sane - you can see why Pep hanse been playing him - he is the one player in our squad with a very questionable attitude. Poor when he came on and looks like he will be (deservedly) be spending more time on the bench ( I know Pepe has said its tactical with Mendy and I can see that but its also a question of attitude)

Sterling, D. Sivla and B Silva all played well but aguero was isolated too often

For me it was only "clearly handball" after the second or third replay in slow mo.

Not the worst result in the world against a team suited to playing against us with their style of play. I wouldn’t have picked Gundogan in a game like this. For me his main use would be coming on as sub if we need to see a game out or control the last half hour. Mendy and Sané need to play together to play to their full effectiveness. Nothing to worry about. It takes 10 Hanes to get up to full rythem

2 points dropped for sure, maybe it will help us focus more, I'm sure Pep will give them the lift they need to get back on track.

- We missed KDB;
- Continue to have reservations on Sterling, esp Starting since we now have Mahrez.
- Would like to see Sane + Mahrez to start in place of Gundo & Sterling
- Would like to see Aguero be open to passing the ball more;
- A number of individuals had poor games: misplaced passes; lack of concentration
- Look lethargic, with less run
- Fully expect Pep to knock the lads back into equilibrium.

Need to look at today's result in the context of a full seasons campaign. We deserved 3 points, but how many of you would have taken 7 from Arse away, Huddersfield at home and Wolves away

- We missed KDB;
- Continue to have reservations on Sterling, esp Starting since we now have Mahrez.
- Would like to see Sane + Mahrez to start in place of Gundo & Sterling
- Would like to see Aguero be open to passing the ball more;
- A number of individuals had poor games: misplaced passes; lack of concentration
- Look lethargic, with less run

I thought sterling played well today...I have continually had reservations about Ilky however. But Sane has an attitude problem but he look of it...his talent is beyond doubt but there is clearly a problem which Pep has hinted at last season and now this season.

was it me or was that kelly cates positively gushing that we had dropped points or am i being a bit touchy

If that was the woman on sky yes! She asked Lescott if Aguero dived in training and then tried to make out we have dropped points earlier than last season when in fact we dropped two at home in our second game last year.

don't be deluded with the Salah one, i hate the twats but it was a penalty. I only seen the Aguero one at the time and looked a dive, if there was contact it would be minimal I imagine and he still went down very easily. His lack of protest shows how much he thought it was a pen.

It was nowhere near the same as Salahs and I hope this doesn't set a trend for the season of "if Liverpool got that then we should get this" especially when comparing completely different incidents.

Salah's was as blatant I dive as I've ever seen. He went straight up rather than over. The guy is a fucking cheat.

Aguero was knocked off balance.

He never dives, hardly ever gets any pens so why would he particularly argue ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.