Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

Early days but I have stuck my neck out and said to anyone that will listen that Ake will be one of our best signings in recent years. So far so good.

Man enough to admit, I thought we would lose this game.

So buzzing with a win, against what I think is a very good Wolves side.

First 45 minutes we were really, really, good.

Second 45 minutes Wolves had to have a go at us.

We definitely need to recruit a couple of players before the transfer window shuts.

Good game to watch. City first half were at least 2 classes too good for Wolves. Only when we tired and the ref start flashing yellows at us did they come into it. Would have been a massive injustice if we hadn't got the win. For those moaning at Jesus in the Matchday thread, please do one.

Excellent first half. We were organised, aggressive and clinical.
Second half we went to sleep a bit and didn’t have that energy. Maybe it’s a fitness thing.
Pep got his tactics spot on tonight.
KDB, Foden and Rodri were excellent.
Mendy and Stones are still occasionally a liability.

anyway, even though we rode our luck at times in that 2nd half, good start to the season

First half was astonishingly good second half not quite as good but I think we had used up all our energy in the first half pumping. Ake looked good except one mistake Stones did ok apart from a couple of brain farts. Looking forward to seeing more of Ferran! LETS HAVE IT!

Great first half. Run out of steam a bit second half. Probably due to the immense pressing the first half hour.

And the less said about Hinchcliffe the better. Gary Neville gives us more praise than he does!! You wouldn't think he donned a blue shirt in the past.

Off to a good start is all we could of asked for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.