Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

That was a lack of cover ahead of him due to Wolves changing how they played, took City 20 mins to figure

Retiring numbers is a load of bullshit. No from me.
Hence why I said “half in jest”. It’s just not fully sank in that Dave’s gone. Was a bit of a shock to the system seeing the 21 on someone else

It's odd how City had 3 booked to their none yet Jesus was on the end of some rough treatment.

Refs have been using this tactic to hinder us for years, we get kicked about, win the ball back fairly and a free is given against us a lot of the time. It’s to disrupt our flow and concentration.
Another ref favorite of recent years is to block our passing lanes in the final third and get another body in to limit passing and shooting opportunities around the area. How they can go home believing they’ve done a fair and impartial job is beyond me. And how is it only city fans can see it.
It makes our achievements all the more sweeter for me cos we’re not only beating the team against us we’re overcoming the cheating officials and the obstacles they put in front of us.

Priceless to us at moment! But looking at what Coutinho went for, & in view of his young age, he’s worth a lot more than £40m

Refs have been using this tactic to hinder us for years, we get kicked about, win the ball back fairly and a free is given against us a lot of the time. It’s to disrupt our flow and concentration.
Another ref favorite of recent years is to block our passing lanes in the final third and get another body in to limit passing and shooting opportunities around the area. How they can go home believing they’ve done a fair and impartial job is beyond me. And how is it only city fans can see it.
It makes our achievements all the more sweeter for me cos we’re not only beating the team against us we’re overcoming the cheating officials and the obstacles they put in front of us.
Be careful, mate, you’ll get called deluded for implying the officials and/or league have any sort of bias against us.

They love City, and only want the best for us, you know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.