Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

What decisions went against you? Certainly not the two penalty shouts that the TV replays proved the ref made the right decision on both
Did they? I thought the Zinchenko one was a stonewall penalty as he clearly fouled him first and then played the ball.

The decision not to book Zinchenko was laughable when he tripped Chiquinho for a free-kick just outside the box in the second half.

You could have also had a few more bookings for cynical fouls, such as Gundogan. Also funny when in front of the away end Cancelo just booted the ball away and wasn't booked.

Please don't get it twisted, I'm not being bitter here or even suggesting the outcome would've been different, you were excellent, just my opinion on the decisions, although I may still be bitter about that ridiculous handball call at the Etihad haha!

Did they? I thought the Zinchenko one was a stonewall penalty as he clearly fouled him first and then played the ball.

The decision not to book Zinchenko was laughable when he tripped Chiquinho for a free-kick just outside the box in the second half.

You could have also had a few more bookings for cynical fouls, such as Gundogan. Also funny when in front of the away end Cancelo just booted the ball away and wasn't booked.

Please don't get it twisted, I'm not being bitter here or even suggesting the outcome would've been different, you were excellent, just my opinion on the decisions, although I may still be bitter about that ridiculous handball call at the Etihad haha!
I think the ref was very kind to us . Normally those decisions go against us.

Did you not think there were any cynical fouls committed by your players?

As for the ‘where were you when you were shit?’ song, we got bigger crowds in League One than you got in divisions above us, and you never once had a bigger average than we got during that time in our history.

Did you not think there were any cynical fouls committed by your players?

As for the ‘where were you when you were shit?’ song, we got bigger crowds in League One than you got in divisions above us, and you never once had a bigger average than we got during that time in our history.
No as we couldn't get near enough to foul you haha! I really wish there were, we committed about four fouls all game I think, embarrassing from us.

Are you really moaning about a song ffs? We do it to wind you up, and it looks like it works. Just like we'll probably sing sign on to the scousers, Leeds are falling apart, etc.
And we don't actually believe everything we sing - such as we don't actually think we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen :D

Stonewall pen… no chance.
Without doubt I believe the decisions go to the bigger teams.

Just using you as the example.

The penalty decision at Goodison Park was a joke. The penalty decision against us for handball was a joke. Like inexplicably bad calls.

Sticking with that. Another inexplicably bad call was the decision not to send Milner off at Anfield and I'm sure there's more for you at Anfield.

I remember reading Vieira talk about there being levels to it (in his playing days). He felt Arsenal got the benefit against a lot in the league but whenever they played United they were the ones to suffer.

I feel it's similar here. You are probably the Arsenal in this situation! You get the decisions against the likes of us/Everton but still are not at Liverpool's level!

Our fans generally hate VAR, I'm not so much against it. I look back at some of the decisions that were given to bigger teams in the day and whilst I still believe they're favoured now, usually most disgraceful calls can't happen. You can't ever get stitched up properly with offsides now for example, which I like.

Fair comment although I do recall a blatant handball goal for Wolves against us a few years ago.Think it was Willy Boly. That decision definitely went your way that day.

Stonewall pen… no chance.

Fair comment although I do recall a blatant handball goal for Wolves against us a few years ago.Think it was Willy Boly. That decision definitely went your way that day.
Looked a pretty clear foul to me.

And yep, we benefited massively that day.

Bolly and his handball you mean

Well this has to have deflated the fuck out of the "mentality monsters"...:)
This was the game I thought would break them.
they huffed and puffed past Villa. It’s becoming a toil.

a Chelsea defeat will have a profound affect on their winning mentality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.