Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

I don't think that's the case at the Etihad. I remember you moaning about one penalty for a handball by Kilman that actually couldn't have been one because it was the 't-shirt line', yet you thought it was.

You certainly didn't get kicked about last night, as I said, I really wish you did. We couldn't get near you because you were too good, I'm not disputing that. I don't understand why many on here seem so defensive about the idea that you may get decisions in your favour. It's as though you relish the idea that you're still the massive underdog in this situation when you're not.
You got exactly what your anti-football deserved at the Etihad. Don't care how it came about because that was the worst case of shithousery seen at our place this season and that includes Atletico Madrid

I don't think that's the case at the Etihad. I remember you moaning about one penalty for a handball by Kilman that actually couldn't have been one because it was the 't-shirt line', yet you thought it was.

You certainly didn't get kicked about last night, as I said, I really wish you did. We couldn't get near you because you were too good, I'm not disputing that. I don't understand why many on here seem so defensive about the idea that you may get decisions in your favour. It's as though you relish the idea that you're still the massive underdog in this situation when you're not.
There was the first half one yes, where even when we got the dodgy one the commentator said something along the lines of “they should have had one first half; but I don’t think this one is” we got one we should t and didn’t get what we should. People usually say swings and roundabouts for that.

We aren’t the underdog. We just watch city each week. We watch teams commit 4/5 fouls without action yet we get booked on first offences. We are the highest scoring team; the team with the most possession in other teams area yet we don’t get penalties that reflect that. We have 70% plus possession most games yet a lot of the time pick up more cards than the other team, we have the ball more, commit less fouls and have more cards? I don’t think we was hard done by last night, but wolves certainly weren’t. The night before ref in moss at villa park was horrendous. To the point of a lot of the media pointing out the one sided stinker he had. Nobody is saying that last night, because it wasn’t as much as you think. If we want to be bitter let’s talk Boly punching the ball in our net and having the cheek to run off celebrating!

You got exactly what your anti-football deserved at the Etihad. Don't care how it came about because that was the worst case of shithousery seen at our place this season and that includes Atletico Madrid
Can you please send me a link to your condemnation of Man City's 'shithousery' in the Atletico Madrid away game.

I've had a check but I can't see you moaning about the anti-football there. So I must have missed it as you wouldn't be a hypocrite would ya, Ginge?

Just had to spend second half sat next to your typical scouse cûnt in a pub in Cromer, north Norfolk as I’m away on a golf trip. How I didn’t fill the twat in I don’t know, absolute wanker shouting 6 times every time we did anything. Told me Haaland would be an injury prone flop too, lol.
Didn't you have a golf club with you RB?Could have made good use of it.

I think last night showed how pissed KDB was with the Madrid game, I know we scored when he went off but would we have conceeded or lost had he been on the pitch. I think he realises time is nit on his side and hope fully with Haaland arriving he will get Homs nance to pick up that fucking trophy.
I'm particularly pissed for him too. Sometimes you have to take it when it's there. And we haven't in 2 separate occasions. Against Chelsea and Real.

KDB isn't guaranteed many more chances. And him healthy and in full bloom at the end of the season is a damn shame he won't be competing for the FA Cup, League and CL finals. :(

He should be! We let Aguero down last year by not sending him off with a CL trophy. We can't be letting this opportunities slip away from our greats.

I think Zinch did alright last night, in any other team when faced with a winger that outpaces you, the manager would drag a midfielder back to help you out, obviously the aim was to go forward last night so that was not an option, so he did the best he could with the situation, given he is a midfielder playing left back.
That winger caught a few of our players out. I was confident with no traore and they find another lol

Zinchenko never hid either. Still had the ball in those tight spaces.
Fair play to him.

I'm particularly pissed for him too. Sometimes you have to take it when it's there. And we haven't in 2 separate occasions. Against Chelsea and Real.

KDB isn't guaranteed many more chances. And him healthy and in full bloom at the end of the season is a damn shame he won't be competing for the FA Cup, League and CL finals. :(

He should be! We let Aguero down last year by not sending him off with a CL trophy. We can't be letting this opportunities slip away from our greats.
KDB got himself subbed against Madrid by not playing very well.

Did they? I thought the Zinchenko one was a stonewall penalty as he clearly fouled him first and then played the ball.

The decision not to book Zinchenko was laughable when he tripped Chiquinho for a free-kick just outside the box in the second half.

You could have also had a few more bookings for cynical fouls, such as Gundogan. Also funny when in front of the away end Cancelo just booted the ball away and wasn't booked.

Please don't get it twisted, I'm not being bitter here or even suggesting the outcome would've been different, you were excellent, just my opinion on the decisions, although I may still be bitter about that ridiculous handball call at the Etihad haha!
I suggest you arm yourself with a pair of glasses if you though Zinchenko’s challenge was a penalty as replays showed quite clearly he got the ball before any contact was made with the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.