Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Did they? I thought the Zinchenko one was a stonewall penalty as he clearly fouled him first and then played the ball.

The decision not to book Zinchenko was laughable when he tripped Chiquinho for a free-kick just outside the box in the second half.

You could have also had a few more bookings for cynical fouls, such as Gundogan. Also funny when in front of the away end Cancelo just booted the ball away and wasn't booked.

Please don't get it twisted, I'm not being bitter here or even suggesting the outcome would've been different, you were excellent, just my opinion on the decisions, although I may still be bitter about that ridiculous handball call at the Etihad haha!
There was a bit of grappling then your guy threw himself, Salahesq to the floor. We had 80 percent of the ball yet strangely you think we should have ended up with more bookings than you lot?

Looked a pretty clear foul to me.

And yep, we benefited massively that day.
Watch it back, your player initiated contact by grabbing/pulling Zin, who returned the favour, all fair….Zin went to ground pre-empting a cross the same time your guy decided he’d had some contact back & went to ground, Zin then hooked the ball for a corner. There was about the same contact as the one on Sterling which wasn’t a pen

Did they? I thought the Zinchenko one was a stonewall penalty as he clearly fouled him first and then played the ball.

The decision not to book Zinchenko was laughable when he tripped Chiquinho for a free-kick just outside the box in the second half.

You could have also had a few more bookings for cynical fouls, such as Gundogan. Also funny when in front of the away end Cancelo just booted the ball away and wasn't booked.

Please don't get it twisted, I'm not being bitter here or even suggesting the outcome would've been different, you were excellent, just my opinion on the decisions, although I may still be bitter about that ridiculous handball call at the Etihad haha!
Was you as bothered about the non penalties we didn’t get at the etihad? The one given I agree shouldn’t have, could have had 2 more quite comfortably.

none of last nights shouts were pens. I think most neutrals would agree; like they have done. We got kicked about too last night, it was far from a one sided refereeing display however every football fan thinks every ref was all for the other team. Overall we was just far too good on the night and opened up a normal good defensive unit. If you think things went against you last night, just wait until you to Anfield

There was a bit of grappling then your guy threw himself, Salahesq to the floor. We had 80 percent of the ball yet strangely you think we should have ended up with more bookings than you lot?

Watch that from 6:45 and pause at 7:04. He has his arms wrapped around him, the left knee of Zinchenko hits the left knee and it's quite clearly a foul. I'm not always one for reactions either but the way Zinchenko reacts suggests he knows he's done something wrong.

Possession is also pretty irrelevant to bookings. I've also absolutely zero complaints with your cynical fouls, it's part of football and it needs to be done. But, it also needs to be reffed properly. Just like Casemiro got away with two ridiculous cynical fouls last week, you did last night.

That game felt like Pep has decided that the best form of defence is attack. Boring boring city.
We don’t need to manage our energy levels anymore.
which is bad news for our opponents.

We will be relentless. Villa will get ripped to shreds

Was you as bothered about the non penalties we didn’t get at the etihad? The one given I agree shouldn’t have, could have had 2 more quite comfortably.

none of last nights shouts were pens. I think most neutrals would agree; like they have done. We got kicked about too last night, it was far from a one sided refereeing display however every football fan thinks every ref was all for the other team. Overall we was just far too good on the night and opened up a normal good defensive unit. If you think things went against you last night, just wait until you to Anfield
I don't think that's the case at the Etihad. I remember you moaning about one penalty for a handball by Kilman that actually couldn't have been one because it was the 't-shirt line', yet you thought it was.

You certainly didn't get kicked about last night, as I said, I really wish you did. We couldn't get near you because you were too good, I'm not disputing that. I don't understand why many on here seem so defensive about the idea that you may get decisions in your favour. It's as though you relish the idea that you're still the massive underdog in this situation when you're not.

Watch that from 6:45 and pause at 7:04. He has his arms wrapped around him, the left knee of Zinchenko hits the left knee and it's quite clearly a foul. I'm not always one for reactions either but the way Zinchenko reacts suggests he knows he's done something wrong.

Possession is also pretty irrelevant to bookings. I've also absolutely zero complaints with your cynical fouls, it's part of football and it needs to be done. But, it also needs to be reffed properly. Just like Casemiro got away with two ridiculous cynical fouls last week, you did last night.
Look I understand it, if we takeaway your grievances regarding decisions you think went against you then you've got nothing left. I've watched it many times and although I was worried about both penalty shouts in real time the replays clearly show they weren't.
Went to Wolves away the first two times we played there after you came up. Your support is pretty loud but extremely thick. I imagine you got caught up in the moment last night, we've all done it and think you were hard done to. You weren't so get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.