Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Soulless,we are soulless.
Yeah but where is "soulless" on the list of our transgressions?
Is it worse than dirty oil money, and how does it compare with being a plastic club? And you also have to consider that we have no history.
We really need a list of piss-boiling attributes in their correct order. We're knackered if the sequence is different for dippers, rags and associated twat clubs from London.

noticed the anger on his face myself, it was as though he was saying "fk me defence, ive just scored and you let one in" ! Look on his face said "right im banging at least three in"

Actually, he was part of that fuck up. Completely let his man go. I suspect he was as angry with himself as with anyone else, because he knew it. That's what I like about the guy. He gets angry, but he channels his anger creatively.

Can anyone give me an approximate time for the Zinchenko ‘foul’? First time round, I'll be honest, I thought it was a pen. When they played it back, in slow mo, I saw him get the ball before the man, but only just. I'd like to look at it again.

Another Wolves fan here, just want to say ............absolute class, wow, it was like a practice match, though we have the slowest midfield in the history of premier League football. Demoralising and difficult to watch for us. We are on a dreadful run. Not unexpected to be honest, but still tough when there isn't really a contest.

Also, whilst I know it was easy for you, but credit to the City fans, that is how I remember them pre-Etihad days. Really good atmosphere from the 1st minute. We had a good five minutes at most (:-.

City should certainly go on and win the League now, which is a bit of a win-win for the human race and the rest of the footballing world.

Yours humbly, over and out..................

Can anyone give me an approximate time for the Zinchenko ‘foul’? First time round, I'll be honest, I thought it was a pen. When they played it back, in slow mo, I saw him get the ball before the man, but only just. I'd like to look at it again.
First half at some stage but it was never a foul. Zinny got in front of the man who then pulled him back and then fell over off balance. It was as much of a penalty as the Stirling one in the first half when he fell over anticiparting a tackle. Only difference is that Sky didn't show reply after reply of it trying to find an angle in slow motion where it might have been a penalty.

Without doubt I believe the decisions go to the bigger teams.

Just using you as the example.

The penalty decision at Goodison Park was a joke. The penalty decision against us for handball was a joke. Like inexplicably bad calls.

Sticking with that. Another inexplicably bad call was the decision not to send Milner off at Anfield and I'm sure there's more for you at Anfield.

I remember reading Vieira talk about there being levels to it (in his playing days). He felt Arsenal got the benefit against a lot in the league but whenever they played United they were the ones to suffer.

I feel it's similar here. You are probably the Arsenal in this situation! You get the decisions against the likes of us/Everton but still are not at Liverpool's level!

Our fans generally hate VAR, I'm not so much against it. I look back at some of the decisions that were given to bigger teams in the day and whilst I still believe they're favoured now, usually most disgraceful calls can't happen. You can't ever get stitched up properly with offsides now for example, which I like.
I think there is a lot of truth in this. It is not so much that referees are bent but many are weak and affected by peer group pressure. They know if they make a wrong call against a bigger club they will be slaughtered in the media especially the media darlings like LFC. They just bottle it. It is easier to chicken out. That said City have suffered some diabolical decisons in recent years and, without checking, I believe we get awarded an unbelievably low number of penalties for the amount of times we get into opponents penalty areas.
The broadcasters also have a huge influence. Quite a lot of marginal VAR calls don't even get highlighted. I agree the Everton decison was dreadful and yours at the Etihad (though we deserved the win overall). I didn't think last night's ones were penalties though.

No as we couldn't get near enough to foul you haha! I really wish there were, we committed about four fouls all game I think, embarrassing from us.

Are you really moaning about a song ffs? We do it to wind you up, and it looks like it works. Just like we'll probably sing sign on to the scousers, Leeds are falling apart, etc.
And we don't actually believe everything we sing - such as we don't actually think we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen :D
The most daft thing about the "where were you" song is that City haven't been shit for a very long time. We started getting good around the time of Keegan and Royle as managers and have never looked back so that's more than 20 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.