Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Best moment was his face after Wolves equalised
you Could see the rage. I thought he was going to burst into flames.
When he’s been hard done to. Whether he’s been kicked, bad decision or a dodgy Var shout he fires up to produce his absolute best
it’s strangely reassuring to see him play with a raging anger.
he punishes with greater creativity and goals
He should be everyone’s favourite player but he’s not even my choice lol

noticed the anger on his face myself, it was as though he was saying "fk me defence, ive just scored and you let one in" ! Look on his face said "right im banging at least three in"

Another good one was our second goal, sterling fkd about with the pass in the box and messed up as usual. So KDB hit the ball like a rocket to say thats how you hit a ball.

One of best shows of any team in an away game this season, but it wont make the headlines and chelsea are better than us because they won the UCL last season.

Elastic band round his testicles Sunday then
Best moment was his face after Wolves equalised
you Could see the rage. I thought he was going to burst into flames.
When he’s been hard done to. Whether he’s been kicked, bad decision or a dodgy Var shout he fires up to produce his absolute best
it’s strangely reassuring to see him play with a raging anger.
he punishes with greater creativity and goals
He should be everyone’s favourite player but he’s not even my choice lol

You were shithouses at Atletico - and it was great!

They deserved a taste of their own medicine. Foden rolling back onto the pitch, the timewasting.
Very little attacking threat - how often do City ever have two shots in 45 minutes?
As I said, it was a great watch considering how Atletico are.

But let's not pretend it didn't happen.
deluded

noticed the anger on his face myself, it was as though he was saying "fk me defence, ive just scored and you let one in" ! Look on his face said "right im banging at least three in"

Another good one was our second goal, sterling fkd about with the pass in the box and messed up as usual. So KDB hit the ball like a rocket to say thats how you hit a ball.

One of best shows of any team in an away game this season, but it wont make the headlines and chelsea are better than us because they won the UCL last season.
Sterling didn't fuck about for the 2nd goal, the gk got there first and it bounced out to kev

Stonewall pen… no chance.

Fair comment although I do recall a blatant handball goal for Wolves against us a few years ago.Think it was Willy Boly. That decision definitely went your way that day.
That stopped us getting back to back 100 points

I'm just glad that the match going supporters don't give Sterling the same shit and hatred that the fans on the Matchday Thread give him. He'd think he was hated by us.

Is this De Bruyne’s best form since the first half of the centurion season?

I'd say so. It's different, because what was staggering about that season was his vision and the quality of his assists. I think particularly of that mad one right over to Sané that took out an entire defence. This season he's really got his shooting boots on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.