Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Weirdly was hoping Wolves would score to wake us up , it was an absolute canter , we will not get an easier three points this season , playing a toothless Wolves team who have an idiot defender to reduce thier numbers , our U-21 team would have beaten that rabble today.

Wolves are a decent team and play good football but they never really troubled us did they.
Most games when we get a couple of goals up we tend to conserve energy and wait for teams to make mistakes rather than try to go all out for extra goals ( that's not a bad thing )
Haaland is such a goal scoring machine..he's just so clinical.
Nice to see Jack score and he had a great game.
Akanji looks very good too.
Not keen on Stonesy being played as a right back as he doesn't look great there but he did ok.
Nice to get 3 points before the international break.

Good win. Happy Super Jack got a goal before I'd even settled & The Viking scored a brilliant goal which he had to make himself.

We were comfortable & everything was burbling along nicely, when their defender had a fuckin brain fart with a totally shit & dangerous challenge! The sending off was inevitable & deserved for dangerous play.

At this point the game was over. We went into game management mode & there was still 10 minutes of the first half left.

Credit to Wolves who came out for the 2nd half & went for it. They had nothing to lose & everything to gain & their 10 men dominated the 1st 15 minutes. The game was crying out for changes from us, but I've no idea why Guardiola left it so late to pep up the team? \0/

It was a brilliant move & finish for Foden's goal & that was the match over. The substitutions were made & I thought Alvarez, Gomez, Cole, Gundog & Philips all deserved a run out. However why Philips wasn't used instead of Mahrez & Stones rested is beyond me.

Now we've got a 2 week break which is shit & breaks up everyone's momentum in this weirdest of weird seasons. Can't complain though, as we're top with Arsenal now having to step up.

Fuckin hate international football! Back to watching #TheFuckinQueue! :-/
Spot on mate. No Phillips, no Sterling and no Jesus. It’s fucking baffling…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.