Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Surprised a few are underwhelmed but I think it’s a good solid performance, always a tough game away at wolves they seem to raise their game against us pleased it’s out the way wouldn’t fancy going there back of April or May needing three points . That’s the kind of result what’s see’s all squashed in deansgate.

Not our greatest 2nd half, (but fairplay to wolves, they played some nice stuff with 10 men) but another win and its my 48th birthday so I'm well happy!! :-)

How good is this Akanji fella!! Fantastic. Motm for me today. Rock solid.

Weird one - Haaland scored one & heavily involved in another, De Bruyne with two assists and I think both had poor games (by their standards). Grealish had a very good game and Akanji is wonderful.

Havent got BT so can only go off the matchday thread.

3 points dropped KDB, Stones, Dias, Foden all shit. Passing was shit, subs made to late.

Oh well :(
Another sure fire way is the 45 minutes after kick off test. Less than 20 pages on the post match thread means we’ve won comfortably…….

Weird game 2 up playing against 10 men and didn’t have control of the game! Maybe it’s the wolves players who were al comfortable on the ball kept it very well, at 0-2 if wolves scored the way wolves were creating chances could been a tough last 30 mins…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.