Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

When Laporte gets back Pep will have more than a headache trying to keep all these CB's happy.

Ake, Laporte, Dias, Akanji, Stones. So much quality.
Wouldn't worry too much ake laporte stones can all play full back and as shown today stones can do midfield

Happy with the win but we played sloppy.

Not sure if it was fatigue after the Dortmund game since we really had to use the afterburners there to get the result or just didn't wake up fully for the early start.

Wolves really played good and pressed really well. Mattaeus Nunes definitely bossed the field for them.. can totally see why we were linked to him for Bernardo's replacement.

Haaland had a weird game. Really good in box.. got a goal outside the box but tripped over the ball 3 times??? needs to work on footwork LOL.. as I said very strange game.

Foden losing the ball was strange but then pretty much the whole team was doing that.. I think even Rodri yelled at Dias for losing the ball which caused Rodri to have to foul and take a yellow.

Think Rodri was our best player today. KDB rusty but still got 2 assists.

On tv you heard someone shout shut up, and it went quiet. Clearly not any intentional disrespect but people should’ve been aware there’d be a minutes silence.
If only there had been something in the news to let people know eeh.

This Akanji fella is a Rolls Royce of a player in our system.

Takes a lot of pressure off relying on Stones to stay fit and play out for us.

Well done Jack today, keep it up, showed more aggression.

Still frustrating Kev getting Man of the Match, imagine how good we will be when he gets some decent form.
Agreed. We always had to rely on Stones to get us playing out from the back breaking lines with passes and carrying the ball, No we have Akanji he looks the business and is seriously good at breaking lines I thought he was excellent at it today.

I'm not going to lie I'm worried about the form of Dias in recent months towards the back end of last season and the start of this season he hasn't reached the heights of his l first season with us. He was poor today, Cancelo especially getting him out of trouble numerous times along with Rodri.

When Laporte gets back Pep will have more than a headache trying to keep all these CB's happy.

Ake, Laporte, Dias, Akanji, Stones. So much quality.
Personally on current form I'd like to see akanji and laporte. Akanji offers the right footed ball player option but with pace and physicality. Laporte the same on the left without the pace

On tv you heard someone shout shut up, and it went quiet. Clearly not any intentional disrespect but people should’ve been aware there’d be a minutes silence.
Think the fella that shouted was at one of the steps to the concourse and he was shouting to those who were still inside drinking

But it was a bit away from me - so might have it wrong

This Akanji fella is a Rolls Royce of a player in our system.

Takes a lot of pressure off relying on Stones to stay fit and play out for us.

Well done Jack today, keep it up, showed more aggression.

Still frustrating Kev getting Man of the Match, imagine how good we will be when he gets some decent form.
Akanji was MOTM for me

Big unit and so assured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.