Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

VERY problematic win today. We played awful in the whole match and uncharacteristically, not as a City-Pep like team at all. And it's the 2nd consecutive game this happens.
I hope it will be fixed, Pep has surely observed this and I guess that's why he wasn't happy at all despite the 0-3.
Thankfully there is the international break now so we will be better after that.
Ok

If it turns out to be true, that's very disappointing. I'm not naive enough to think all our fans are little cherubs (I saw enough of them at the Wigan final) but how difficult is it to shut the fuck up for 60 seconds, irrespective of your feelings on the monarchy? They managed it in midweek.
It’s not but stuff going on on the concourse is bound to happen as they don’t know it’s started on the pitch.

Pep's elite coaching skills on full display today. He starts Grealish today hoping the media bashing he took all week would propel him forward. He was berating the team round the 66 minute market after a lackluster start to the second half.

They proceed to score a beauty of a third goal right after that.
I thought we weren't allowed to be critical. Pep too?

Just to add it was an awful challenge on Grealish for the red. Not sure how the Wolves player was trying to argue or why their fans then booed Grealish after that for the crime of being on the receiving end of it.
Most stopped booing when they saw it replayed at half time.

Only noise was from fans underneath. Why stewards didn’t usher them into their seats early us beyond me. They would have had no idea what was going on
Has anyone seen any mention anywhere else in the media about the alleged disruption/noise during the minute's silence from City fans in the concourse this afternoon, apart from the lovely Mr Stone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.