Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

3 points was never in doubt, that was the sole aim, we were overwhelmingly successful in achieving that and I recognise the way the first 30 minutes panned out allowed us to stroll through the game but have to say we were shit for 60 minutes of that game. looked as though they had an extra man at times in the second half not us. I'm sure we could have stepped up if needed though. Easy day at the office, take the 3 points and hope for minimal injuries during the internationals.
Agree that for 20 mins 2nd half we were poor. Didn't win a tackle and Wolves played well. Need to sharpen up

Has anyone seen any mention anywhere else in the media about the alleged disruption/noise during the minute's silence from City fans in the concourse this afternoon, apart from the lovely Mr Stone?
I detest Stone, but what he said was fairly accurate. There was some noise during the silence from Blues on the concourse/entering the turnstiles. It was quickly shushed by those inside the ground. At least we were able to observe the full minute of remembrance to our dear Queen, rather than the 24.72 seconds by the wall-pushers.

Agree that for 20 mins 2nd half we were poor. Didn't win a tackle and Wolves played well. Need to sharpen up
I'm not sure we actually need to sharpen up, the 10 men we were up against and the fact there's no domestic game for 2 weeks afterwards meant we didn't really need to set or keep a high standard, Pep will no doubt demand it and us fans obviously want to see it but I think there was a recognition that dropping off in this instance wasnt going to do us any harm.

Hard to complain about anything today -

However, Pep messed up badly today with his colour coordination as that grey jumper he had on only works with sandy/beige trousers and not the dark ones he had on. He’s still young though and hopefully he will kick on and learn from his mistakes.
Are you Gok Wan?

Had a look on the Express and Star (Wolves paper) site and almost every comment from the locals wanted the manager sacked, simply because he's clueless. - These comments were from the post-match interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.