Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Agree. What I don't get is the hatred on social media for Jack. Yes he cost a load, yes he hasn't so far played like a 100m player, yes does make the odd silly comment- like about that not very good Newcastle player, yes likes a drink- what a disgrace! Compare this to the idolatry say around Gascoigne, won nothing, as far as i know did nothing for anybody less fortunate than himself, behaves/d like a criminal slob on and off the pitch compared to Grealish who seems to buy into the ethos of charity and acknowledging fans of all circumstances.
On some level they will think it's psychological abuse on their part and it will hinder his potential. On another level they will have been psychologically abused if their jealousy induced hatred for another is not affirmed. If he succeeds their jealousy becomes real but if he fails they weren't jealous they were talking facts and any hatred they spout was from a place of knowledge rather than pure bitterness and resentment.

Plus he sells Gucci and their missus wants to fuck him so they need him to be an arrogant pretender not just arrogant.

Has anyone seen any mention anywhere else in the media about the alleged disruption/noise during the minute's silence from City fans in the concourse this afternoon, apart from the lovely Mr Stone?

I recorded the whole thing and there was slight noise in the background which I thought was coming from the concourse maybe. Blues or even Wolves fans arriving and not realising immediately that the minute silence had started.
I went back just now to check that I wasn’t imagining it and I had to strain a bit to hear it.
There were some Wolves fans looking over towards our fans though, something I do at a home game if I feel the opposition is not observing.
However it was slight and Stone was probably just baiting people to turn against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.