Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

A tricky away game in the fixturelist won at half time. No injuries. Some great play in flashes.

Remember :
We played a tough game on Wednesday.
We were ordered to kick off this round (why I wonder …).
We were leading 2-0 vs 10 men.
The subs were eager to show some extra energy where the ones who stayed on weren’t interested going up another gear again.

Have the decency to see the big picture and realise the players are no robots.
There were two PL games on Friday night.

I rate Ake higher than Stones and Laporte atm. Been our best defender the last six months no question.
Wow. He’s done okay but he takes too long on the ball at times and to say he’s better than those two especially given Laporte played through the pain barrier in the run in last year just seems mental to me.

I rate Ake higher than Stones and Laporte atm. Been our best defender the last six months no question.
I really don’t agree with this.
Laporte was the main man at the back end of the season and was instrumental in us winning the league. Ake was injured for the most of the run in. Granted he did ok but no way has he been our best defender.

I like Ake but the reality is that’s he’s the 5th best centre back out of our compliment.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.