Wolves (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we put in a good performance v Wolves and Leicester beat the Dippers, it might put a seed of doubt into the vermin. Doubtful, but we can hope. If Leicester or us can get within 4 points, I believe they’ll wobble. We can only try and win our own matches and hope other results go our way, but I believe the PL have already decided who they want as the next PL winners.

Let’s get this win Blues.

If we put in a good performance v Wolves and Leicester beat the Dippers, it might put a seed of doubt into the vermin. Doubtful, but we can hope. If Leicester or us can get within 4 points, I believe they’ll wobble. We can only try and win our own matches and hope other results go our way, but I believe the PL have already decided who they want as the next PL winners.

Let’s get this win Blues.

I'm happy to share your dream, but, having seen us rip Leicester apart, I'd be surprised if they get any joy against Liverpool, if the scousers are at full strength. Still, we live in hope. Leicester must be hurting after Saturday.

I'm happy to share your dream, but, having seen us rip Leicester apart, I'd be surprised if they get any joy against Liverpool, if the scousers are at full strength. Still, we live in hope. Leicester must be hurting after Saturday.

You've got to remember that Liverpool haven't been playing well. They've been grinding out results incredibly, but they haven't put in a single performance like ours vs. Leicester. Their big players haven't been playing like KDB has.

If there's a replay of the game at Anfield 2 months ago, but with Leicester's better form and Liverpool's tiredness from travelling, Leicester will win.

We played so well against Leicester that I can’t see Guardiola changing the team. Think he’ll use the Sheffield United game to rotate.

Think he has to rotate in both. it’s better than making whole scale changes for Sheffield imo. Would bring in Foden and maybe Stones for example, Rodri also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.