Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep would never do it but back 3 with Laporte as sweeper behind Stones/Ake would be interesting.... possibly a disaster but that would help nullify the ball over the top and allow Walker/Mendy/Cancelo to get forward as wingbacks. Sit one of Rodders/Gundog/Fern in front of the two and have 2 of Bernie/KDB/Foden in behind two of Kun/Jesus/Sterling.

With Torres on the bench we could easily switch to a back 4/5 and have width....it's easy this team picking stuff.

Unashamed plug....

I've not had time to read the whole thread so please excuse me if this question has already been asked:
If we are the last two PL teams to play does that mean we will be second from bottom of the league when we play? :-)

Ederson, walker, Fern, Ake, cancelo, Rodri, gundo, Kdb, Torres, jesus, Sterling. Would be my guess for the xi

We got beat home and away by them, I just hope Pep and the players has learned from the mistakes they made.

For a start not being so open on the counter attack

I've not had time to read the whole thread so please excuse me if this question has already been asked:
If we are the last two PL teams to play does that mean we will be second from bottom of the league when we play? :-)

No, obviously, because a number of teams will have 0 points and a (-)negative goal difference. Whereas, at kick off, we'll have 0 points but have a goal difference that is neither (-) negative nor (+) positive.

I’m a bit worried Pep might try and be clever again with some weird tactical change to try and combat Wolves’ counter attacking football. I hope not, as it has seldom worked previously.

Looking at wolves play; they are playing really good. I look at Leeds play and I see the damage a player in Rodri position with pace can do. The drives can actually collapse a team system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.