Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how Harwood-bellis loan spell went, was he good, it must be over now, is he back , if he’s been playing championship games and we are thinking of using mbete or Egan, then is he in the mix

Win tonight and the league is done imo.

Absolutely huge game. I’ve no doubt the lads will step up and come home with the 3 points.

If it’s a big win I’m with you.
Another say 4-0/5=0 would probably put our goal difference beyond the reach of the Dippers even with them still having to play Southampton.
I don’t think it‘ll be that easy though,

I am hating myself for having negative thoughts about this team, this fantastic team we have got. I am old and have seen everything - including that Madrid game last week. We’ve got serious defensive issues and they’ll be roared on by a full house under the lights. It’s not exactly stacked in our favour and so I am going for City to only win by 3 goals to nil!!!! COME ON CITY LET’S HAMMER THESE DINGLES! :-)

time to deliver boys
this season we have gone to Liverpool, United, Leicester, Chelsea, Everton and arsenal and outplayed them all
One more big effort tonight

Ederson
Cancello
Laporte
Ake
Zinchenko
Bernardo
De bruyne
Rodri
Mahrez
Foden
Jesus

time to deliver boys
this season we have gone to Liverpool, United, Leicester, Chelsea, Everton and arsenal and outplayed them all
One more big effort tonight

Ederson
Cancello
Laporte
Ake
Zinchenko
Bernardo
De bruyne
Rodri
Mahrez
Foden
Jesus
More than happy with that team

Cant play Fern from the start..he is a real liability now... he's far too slow .. red card definitely if he plays more than 50 minutes. Please Pep do not go down the 'experience route' tomorrow.....could really de- rail us. Love fern but just cant play at this level anymore.... no shane in that I mean so many have retired at mid 30' s please bow out with cameo for 15 mins when all is safe last game of season

Then play someone else at the back, just keep the midfield intact. I'd rather pep started mbete or egan-riley than move rodri.

Win tonight and the league is done imo.

Absolutely huge game. I’ve no doubt the lads will step up and come home with the 3 points.

Yep, we absolutely need to win tonight.

As Pep says, win tonight, and it guarantees taking it to the final game at the Etihad.

Lose or draw, and we face a team on Sunday superior to Wolves, with the carrot of finishing sixth and the difference between Europa and Conference League football.

West Ham final home game, Noble goodbye, someone like Antonio playing high up against Fern, them having a whole week to prepare.

Last thing we want is to be chasing the points on Sunday.

Fact is, Wolves is where we can put one hand on the title and afford us one slip elsewhere.

Goal difference may yet be needed as Liverpool will know what they need after this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.