Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest game of the season

Until the next one!

I do think we absolutely have to win this. If we draw, we'll tense up going into the West Ham game. If we win, we can afford to draw at the London Stadium and still be in pole position for the final match.
Obviously, I think we should just keep on winning, and keep the pressure up on the dippers and make the question of goal difference irrelevant. It would be utterly devastating to lose out to them on goal difference on the final day.

This feels like "it" tonight. If we get a decent win by a couple of goals the league is pretty much done IMO, if we don't the pressure is well and truly back on us. Looking at wolves recent results I am very confident

Until the next one!

I do think we absolutely have to win this. If we draw, we'll tense up going into the West Ham game. If we win, we can afford to draw at the London Stadium and still be in pole position for the final match.
Obviously, I think we should just keep on winning, and keep the pressure up on the dippers and make the question of goal difference irrelevant. It would be utterly devastating to lose out to them on goal difference on the final day.
Yes I agree mate, Southampton are conceding goals for fun so Liverpool could rack up a load of goals next week against them. For me win tonight then on Sunday and it's done.

I can see why some are suggesting we should play Rodri next to Laporte and Gundogan as the number 6 but I think it would be too disruptive.

Fernandinho at centre back obviously isn't ideal but at least that way it's only the defense that gets disrupted rather than the defence AND the midfield. I don't think it would be wise to break up the Rodri-Bernardo-KDB midfield that has been so successful this season.

Hopefully it's only for one game and Ake is back for West Ham.
Perhaps it is time for one of our gold star reserves. There are a number of players on our bench who rarely if ever see action. If we don't see out this campaign serious questions will have to be asked about our lack of back up. I know we are short staffed at the back but clubs are allowed large squads to cover situations like this.
That said I have faith in Ferno and think he can get the job done for us tonight. This game is all about taking our chances when they arrive I think.

Yes I agree mate, Southampton are conceding goals for fun so Liverpool could rack up a load of goals next week against them. For me win tonight then on Sunday and it's done.
Tbf Liverpool don't look like doing that to anyone at the minute, they've been fairly poor for the last few weeks now in all competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.