Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a tough one and ANY win will do - it also maintains the advantage on goal difference following Liverpool's narrow win, yesterday.

This is a tough one and ANY win will do - it also maintains the advantage on goal difference following Liverpool's narrow win, yesterday.
You say it’s a tough one, but Wolves are 14/1 to beat us, whereas West Ham are 7/1. I appreciate odds aren’t everything but I think that does offer some insight, and explains why we should see tonight as eminently winnable.

The defensive absentees are making me a bit jittery, but a fully rested Bernardo and Mahrez is a huge lift, plus this team has shown time and again they have the heart and elbow grease to win a title battle. CTID.

Absolutely NO to put academy player in starting line, as sub maybe but not as starter.

Every game is like final right now, we can't suddenly trust them this huge responsibility. They are more likely lose under the pressure and make more mistake. That will damage their confidence and stunt their development because mentally they taking major hit if we lose and they take the most blame on it.

Anyone know how Harwood-bellis loan spell went, was he good, it must be over now, is he back , if he’s been playing championship games and we are thinking of using mbete or Egan, then is he in the mix
He wouldn’t be allowed to play, even if he’s back.

time to deliver boys
this season we have gone to Liverpool, United, Leicester, Chelsea, Everton and arsenal and outplayed them all
One more big effort tonight

Ederson
Cancello
Laporte
Ake
Zinchenko
Bernardo
De bruyne
Rodri
Mahrez
Foden
Jesus
Was flapping a bit until I saw that possible line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.