Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ve been done up like a kipper for the last games. There was no need for us to play tonight, this game and the Dippers could have been rescheduled for next Thursday (there’s other PL games that night). That would ensure no team had an advantage of knowing what they need to do. If we lose one and win one at Wolves and West Ham the Dippers know they can go for goal difference against a very leaky Southampton defence.

I hope it backfires and we get at least a draw and a win next two games but why we are not playing next week is baffling.

I think we’ve been done up like a kipper for the last games. There was no need for us to play tonight, this game and the Dippers could have been rescheduled for next Thursday (there’s other PL games that night). That would ensure no team had an advantage of knowing what they need to do. If we lose one and win one at Wolves and West Ham the Dippers know they can go for goal difference against a very leaky Southampton defence.

I hope it backfires and we get at least a draw and a win next two games but why we are not playing next week is baffling.
We get a full week's rest next week before the final game of the season.

Swings and roundabouts init.

When watching the fixturelist a few weeks back I definitely thought this was to be our most difficult game. Still is imho. Not a big pitch and the crowd will be up for them to do an upset. They also have something to play for. Liverpools’ fixtures now look easier than ours.

So if we are able to win tonight I’m very confident we will win it in the end. A draw would fill the country with hope but I would still rate that as acceptable. Obviously I rather we win and win all our remaining matches to show there was never really a race for the title.

We will miss the absentees and I’m not sure Pep takes the route of three left footed players in the back line. We will see. As for that matter, the rest of the team simply needs to defend the defence by sticking Wolves on their side of the pitch. And be clinical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.