Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Important win. Absolutely delighted and well deserved.

Plenty of positives to draw on, another very decent Grealish performance, same for Rico. Clean sheet. Haaland is such a strange player, I love him. Does absolutely fuck all but my god he knows where the net is. I wonder what his touches to goals ratio is? I bet it’s crazy.

However, that is nowhere near the level this team can be at. When we play forwards with purpose and intent we look very dangerous right up until the final pass and then we either turn to shite or try something we don’t need to. We could/might/should have had a few today and picked the wrong pass every time. When we don’t play forwards with purpose, we look a bit ponderous and dare I say it, void of ideas. I’m hopeful it’ll come back soon though.

I’d have snapped your hand off for two wins after last Saturday’s shit show.

Agreed, but many are saying he's got family grief, hence not being in the squad, BUT he was at the stadium. Is there summat going on with him?

The press was right after all

He's going on loan to Burnley Hahahahahaha

Reactions: Vic
Jack and John are fast turning into very influential players for us. I know a lot of people don’t want Jack to do well, but I could not be happier for him.
Jacks playing well but I still think he tends to turn and go back too much. He saves himself sometimes by drawing the foul. Probably why he didn't get the penalty, went down too easy.

Agreed, but many are saying he's got family grief, hence not being in the squad, BUT he was at the stadium. Is there summat going on with him?
Don’t know what shit he’s got on his plate. But he needs to play to his ability. If he has got a bad hand then he and the club will recognise it and deal with it. He’s a fantastic footballer and we need this. Life’s tough, especially in this goldfish bowl we now live in. Fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.