Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Wasnt that a stonewall penalty in grealish in the first half. There’s only one var decision that i can remember has gone our way in the last 5 years and that was the Rodri handball at Everton
If I'd not seen it live I'd never know it happened.

MOTD2 never found time to show it.....unless before the credits right at the end but by then i'd given up.

Edit* Just seen it on the extended highlights on the OS,if nothing else it should have been shown to underline how shit England was AGAIN on VAR...2 games on the bounce 2 nailed on pens ignored by him.

Last edited:
Wasnt that a stonewall penalty in grealish in the first half. There’s only one var decision that i can remember has gone our way in the last 5 years and that was the Rodri handball at Everton
That helped us with the title and was another poor decision. Win some lose some. Luckily today it didn’t matter.

Great performance; great response to Pep’s rallying cry on Thursday.

I thought that the whole team played very well, but I was particularly impressed by Rico in the first half.

The first half was becoming rather frustrating, until Erling nodded his first in. Another assist for KdB. Even from my seat in 328, it looked a penalty on Jack. Why wasn’t it given?

However, there was no doubt about the second; a definite stone-waller, and the third was a typical City goal.

I was pleased to see Pep give Cole and Kalvin some more minutes.

The Arsenal bandwagon looks unstoppable, but they still have to play Manchester City twice, and if we play like we did today and on Thursday, the title race is far from over.
If we play like we did against Spurs and Wolves, Arse will beat us.

Just re-watched the highlights and that grealish pen call.

Trouble was , in the build up to that, the ref missed a very obvious free kick to wolves (foul by jack). City then break away and i think it was very minimal contact on grealish and not a pen.bhe felt contact on his calf and went down . I really dont think it was a foul and anyone that says “there was contact so was entitled to go down” is wrong, football isna contact game …. Just

Now i know 2 wrongs dont make a right n all that but in the refs mind, hes just fucked up by not giving the free kick to wolves and couldnt doubly fuck up by giving what would be (IMO) a very soft pen to city.

I thought the ref lost control about 15 mins in and his decisions were erratic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.