Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

I thought they deserved the win. They defended well & deliberately took advantage of our lack of pace in midfield, to cause mistakes & get at our scratch defence.

I wouldn't want to watch them play, weekly, but then I wouldn't want to watch today's slow, non creative City team play weekly either.

They definitely deserved to win. If anything they should have won by more than they did. Those missed in the first half were poor.

As soon as a I saw the team-sheet with Gundogan in the middle...

I'm as big of a disciple of Pep as the next Blue, but he's getting it more wrong than right of late.

For me, there is a noticeable lack of intensity from him which is transmitting to the pitch.

Am absolute waste of a substitution at half-time bringing Zinchenko on and swapping over Cancelo, who was easily our most attacking outlet during the first half.

Sterling might now be the national love-in, but he's been absolute rank from that Spurs game onwards.

He's not suited to driving in from the left.

There are no words to describe the fuck up which now means we need TWO top class centre backs in January.

One to cover Laporte and one to avoid using Otamendi ever again.

I'm not paid £20m a year but I have watched the game for longer than Pep has.

Never play Gundo in the same midfield as Rodders.

It now needs Fern back in the midfield and us going to a five.

Needs must. It is open season on that back line as it is.

Is anyone else completely fucked off with the absolutely shite quality of our crosses? That's even if you can call them that. Dogshit.
I am fucked off with the fact there were crosses at first place.It was heading practice for Wolves,none of our players were going to be at the end of either of them.Not sure Zinchenko had that basic understanding when he as aimlessly putting in crosses

As soon as a I saw the team-sheet with Gundogan in the middle...

I'm as big of a disciple of Pep as the next Blue, but he's getting it more wrong than right of late.

For me, there is a noticeable lack of intensity from him which is transmitting to the pitch.

Am absolute waste of a substitution at half-time bringing Zinchenko on and swapping over Cancelo, who was easily our most attacking outlet during the first half.

Sterling might now be the national love-in, but he's been absolute rank from that Spurs game onwards.

He's not suited to driving in from the left.

There are no words to describe the fuck up which now means we need TWO top class centre backs in January.

One to cover Laporte and one to avoid using Otamendi ever again.

I'm not paid £20m a year but I have watched the game for longer than Pep has.

Never play Gundo in the same midfield as Rodders.

It now needs Fern back in the midfield and us going to a five.

Needs must. It is open season on that back line as it is.
Your 100 % rite there in everything you have said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.