Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Overall, justice was done. 3 (at least) legitimate penalties denied but given the dodgy one. Surely if it's taking that long to decide to give or not then it can't be a clear and obvious error and decision should stand regardless. Why did Fat boy Moss not add on the time it took for Jiminez's dismissal. Only played the 7mins that were added on and it must've been at least another 5 from when the foul was committed until game restarted. What a joke of an official.
I think he played 8. But even so, it should have been 9.

Lage just said they play every game to win , can only blame that on his poor understanding of the english language , hope he's renting his house over here because he will be sacked , how can any fans pay good money to watch football like that , fuck off back to Portugal and bore their football fans.
I'm not defending him. Your comment is right for today and Liverpool last week. He was awful, but he actually goes for teams he thinks they can beat. They battered the rags for example, no idea how they lost that game.

His team struggle to finish tho, and traore.... Fucking hell you would think prime Messi turned up listening to the pundits.

Shit game to watch, however it is 3 points fully deserved, Sterling has got his 100 goals milestone, and Ederson has kept 100 clean sheets .

So all in all a good day imo.

Oh and Wolves are a shit team to watch but I think I already knew that.

Did we play any city tune as players came out ? I don’t recall blue moon or anything today
“Hey Jude” was played as the teams came out.

About 3 people joined in, and only about 60% of the stadium had bothered to get to their seats by that time. Never known a set of fans so not arsed about being in the ground by the time the game kicks off.

Lacklustre performance and whilst plenty of possession very few clear cut chances.
A number of players well below par including Kev who seems well off the pace. Even battery boy had a very quiet game.

“Hey Jude” was played as the teams came out.

About 3 people joined in, and only about 60% of the stadium had bothered to get to their seats by that time. Never known a set of fans so not arsed about being in the ground by the time the game kicks off.
Probably why I missed it then. PA system seemed very quiet.

was a very strange atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.