Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Seems to me that VAR made a rock for its own back so to speak.

Numerous penalty claims, especially the handball near the end of the first half, which even Rio Ferdinand said was a pen. But because the ref did not give them and VAR cannot overturn the ref because apparently the ref did not make a "clear and obvious" error, then no pen. But not mentioned in the BBC report.

So it works both ways, the ref. gave the pen but did not make a clear and obvious error, so VAR cannot overturn him. So it's a pen. End of debate and not controversial, despite what the BBC report claims.

Dull as fuck as an entertainment spectacle. Wolves employing shithouse tactics and conning Moss at every opportunity. City slow, lacking fluency and unable to find an ounce of rhythm throughout. 101 minutes of play - about 2 minutes of interesting action.

Sluggish city like in mid week. 3 points is all that matters though. Games like this show how badly we need a striker. Missed some sitters again today.

Dull as fuck as an entertainment spectacle. Wolves employing shithouse tactics and conning Moss at every opportunity. City slow, lacking fluency and unable to find an ounce of rhythm throughout. 101 minutes of play - about 2 minutes of interesting action.
I enjoyed the 2nd half despite what Pep said.

Strange game.

They did absolutely nothing until the last two minutes of injury time at the end of the game, but they did defend well to be fair.

We dominated but didn’t create anywhere near enough, our crosses and final passes were very poor. And our general play was too slow all game.

I liked Raheem’s aggressive play, very good to see.

I know tickets were fucking well overpriced (fucking sort your nappas out City the pricing for these two games this week is a disgrace!), but where the fuck was everyone?! I don’t think there were more than about 44,000 there. There were chunks of hundreds of empty seats in SSL3 and CBL3.

Atmosphere was as bad as it gets n’all. Starting to not enjoy our games because of how poor the atmosphere is.

Get in there! Not a great performance but we deserve the win - anti football tactics from Wolves - they got what they deserved!

Raheem showed good bottle to score the pen especially after missing his last few spot kicks.

All that matters is we are another win closer to defending our title - Leeds Tuesday let's do them aswell. Come on City!!!

Sluggish city like in mid week. 3 points is all that matters though. Games like this show how badly we need a striker. Missed some sitters again today.
It wasn't quite as sluggish as mid week, I just think we are in a little bit of a dip at the moment. I think the needing a striker thing is unrelated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.