Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

I'd love it, I say love it if we won every game 10 - 0 but a single goal win plus a few valium sandwiches keeps me grounded. Just get the fuck in you beautiful Blues.

What is wrong with what he said? Like the loons who say the refs hate us. We got a huge slice of fortune with that penalty decision. If that was given against us I would be fuming.

We where very sluggish but got the 3 points which is all that matters, but I honestly can’t disagree with woodgates assessment. Some people on here are so precious and paranoid it’s unbelievable
Nor sure that some people have got over Clattenberg giving handball against Sterling against Spurs about 5 years ago.

Similar decisions.

How the fuck was that block at the end not a pen? I mean it was a great bit of goalkeeping by the defender, he's literally stopped a goal with his arm and then they've gone up the other end and nearly scored. Arguably the ref got all 5 pen shouts/decisions wrong and basically VAR is still absolutely useless.
Much clearer than the penalty that was given, but not a mention from BT.

We've seen some shite referring performances but that was one of the worst. By letting the barges go on Raz early on he set the tone for the game.
It was a shit performance by Moss, but in our favour for once.

He lost the game when he booked Dias and especially Rodri for nothing. He then had to book Jiminez for his slight tug back on Rodri.

The sending off had to be one as Jiminez simply took the piss.

The penalty was fortunate, but we could have had a few others.

I watched Sterling’s penalty through my fingers.

Don’t know why, it was never in doubt…

Probably not saying owt new but it's a good result against a shitehawk team. Why the fuck would you not play football with Moutinho and Neves in centre mid??

I can't fault anyone for 'parking the bus', of course they will and it's any champions job to break them down. But the other stuff, feigning injury, time wasting etc, they were even pissing off that fat fuck!!

They'll probably finish top 6 though, it's a good 3 points. Any side playing (or refusing to) shite like that will make anyone look frustrating.

Just got back from the game. Wolves time wasting 30 mins in says it all really.

What is it with fans leaving at like 80 mins? I can kind of understand if we are 3 or 4 up but 1 - 0? Stay and support your team for fucks sake.

Awful performance but will take the win. Most of our players were disinterested and sloppy
Well, I don't know which game you watched, but I thought we played really well. We didn't play sloppy at all, we just couldn't score any action goals, but we won, and that's the beauty of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.