Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

They got exactly what they deserved out of that match - fuck all. Just another team who can do nothing but stifle a game to a choke. I did wonder about that goalkeeper. He was still wasting as much time at the end as he was at the beginning - I just thought he was anticipating a Wolves pen on 99mins!
If the ref kept his time keeping, the 99th minute would have been in the first half.

Strange game.

They did absolutely nothing until the last two minutes of injury time at the end of the game, but they did defend well to be fair.

We dominated but didn’t create anywhere near enough, our crosses and final passes were very poor. And our general play was too slow all game.

I liked Raheem’s aggressive play, very good to see.

I know tickets were fucking well overpriced (fucking sort your nappas out City the pricing for these two games this week is a disgrace!), but where the fuck was everyone?! I don’t think there were more than about 44,000 there. There were chunks of hundreds of empty seats in SSL3 and CBL3.

Atmosphere was as bad as it gets n’all. Starting to not enjoy our games because of how poor the atmosphere is.
New worries about Covid a factor?

Last edited:
Strange game.

They did absolutely nothing until the last two minutes of injury time at the end of the game, but they did defend well to be fair.

We dominated but didn’t create anywhere near enough, our crosses and final passes were very poor. And our general play was too slow all game.

I liked Raheem’s aggressive play, very good to see.

I know tickets were fucking well overpriced (fucking sort your nappas out City the pricing for these two games this week is a disgrace!), but where the fuck was everyone?! I don’t think there were more than about 44,000 there. There were chunks of hundreds of empty seats in SSL3 and CBL3.

Atmosphere was as bad as it gets n’all. Starting to not enjoy our games because of how poor the atmosphere is.
Better atmosphere when the game was stopped for 5 minutes!

It was a shit performance by Moss, but in our favour for once.

He lost the game when he booked Dias and especially Rodri for nothing. He then had to book Jiminez for his slight tug back on Rodri.

The sending off had to be one as Jiminez simply took the piss.

The penalty was fortunate, but we could have had a few others.

I watched Sterling’s penalty through my fingers.

Don’t know why, it was never in doubt…
He made a Rod ri for his own back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.