Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

What is wrong with what he said? Like the loons who say the refs hate us. We got a huge slice of fortune with that penalty decision. If that was given against us I would be fuming.

We where very sluggish but got the 3 points which is all that matters, but I honestly can’t disagree with woodgates assessment. Some people on here are so precious and paranoid it’s unbelievable
The thing that's wrong, is that he says we were fortunate.We weren't!
We were the only team trying to win that game and could've had a couple of penalties before the one given. Their keeper made a good stop against Jesus, they cleared one off the line and Grealish missed a sitter. You can say they were down to 10 men though, but that was their stupidity.
That game could've easily been 4-0 to us and they couldn't have complained.

It was a shit performance by Moss, but in our favour for once.

He lost the game when he booked Dias and especially Rodri for nothing. He then had to book Jiminez for his slight tug back on Rodri.

The sending off had to be one as Jiminez simply took the piss.

The penalty was fortunate, but we could have had a few others.

I watched Sterling’s penalty through my fingers.

Don’t know why, it was never in doubt…
Pretty much how I saw it. Moss was a disgrace and I'm just glad his random shit decisions ended up going in our favour.

Or the 5 minutes either side of half time.
Pissheads.
There were 3 blokes who had SS3 seasoncards in front of us a few seasons back. Always got to their seats after kick off, left 5 minutes before half time, came back 5-10 minutes after restart, and headed for the exit a good 5 minutes before the final whistle.
I don't recall any of them ever being sober.or even discussing the match.

Pissheads.
There were 3 blokes who had SS3 seasoncards in front of us a few seasons back. Always got to their seats after kick off, left 5 minutes before half time, came back 5-10 minutes after restart, and headed for the exit a good 5 minutes before the final whistle.
I don't recall any of them ever being sober.or even discussing the match.

Obviously lovers of shite beer

Do not on our w about you lot but I’m boiling with rage at the shithousery of Wolves and the utter corruption of that fat useless **** Moss..
Well done City for putting up with both and still coming out with a well deserved 3 points…

I must apologise to the missus too as I bet my mortgage Raheem would miss the pen.. Fuckin worth it to see him slot it home, with aplomb . :-)
After all the drama with the penalty, as soon as I saw Raheem step up, I thought what was the point. Fair dos though! He better not try that penalty in a champions league knockout tie though!!

Wolves = Anti-Football.

I wish we had thrashed these tossers.
They got exactly what they deserved out of that match - fuck all. Just another team who can do nothing but stifle a game to a choke. I did wonder about that goalkeeper. He was still wasting as much time at the end as he was at the beginning - I just thought he was anticipating a Wolves pen on 99mins!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.