Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Seven (7) minutes added to the first half, the double injury lasted 6 minutes and play continued after that without either player leaving the pitch. The sending off happened in injury time and there must have been at least 2 minutes of moaning by Wolves players and the petulant walk off, yet Fatty Moss blew exactly at the 7 minute mark.

Dreadful referee.

To be fair, being disrespectful to Moss is a plus factor in my book.

The man is a total ****.
Fair to say he made 2 big decisions today that helped us to get 3 points. Not denying he is a useless fat twat but the League needs to fuck wankers like Jimenez right off if they stand there for 2 or 3 minutes contesting a decision and preventing the play from restarting.

If the ref kept his time keeping, the 99th minute would have been in the first half.
Not even one of PiGMOL's whistling wankers could have delivered anything less than the seven added on. Pity we didn't score in the added time 'cos it was all the fuckin' playacting from assorted Wolves players who were going down with a mere finger poked in their eye. I would ask whoever has had a finger poked in their eye did you stay on yer feet or did you roll around or curl up in a ball? And one question for Moss, and every other refereeing ignoramus "Why are goalkeepers not cautioned for deliberately wasting time over goal kicks? Time wasting at goal kicks should automatically revert to a corner for the attacking team. Wouldn't be long before goalies were getting a bit of a charge on when taking a goal kick.

“Hey Jude” was played as the teams came out.

About 3 people joined in, and only about 60% of the stadium had bothered to get to their seats by that time. Never known a set of fans so not arsed about being in the ground by the time the game kicks off.
I was one of them, the only one in my little block though. It was a poor state of affairs.

Seven (7) minutes added to the first half, the double injury lasted 6 minutes and play continued after that without either player leaving the pitch. The sending off happened in injury time and there must have been at least 2 minutes of moaning by Wolves players and the petulant walk off, yet Fatty Moss blew exactly at the 7 minute mark.

Dreadful referee.
And Saiss spent 3 or 4 minutes rolling around on the ground after Raheems little finger brushed gently across the top of his head.

not sure its allowed, but if i was the ref i would of given that wanker another red card for his walk off, fucking tosspot player,fucking tosspot team.
Moss seemed deliberately oblivious to his refusal to leave the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.