Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Probaly just me but I find Traore a fucking insult to half-decent players in the PL .

Looks better suited to American football and can run fast but what the hell else contribution he makes is beyond me.
Overrated player. All because he has huge muscles and can sprint. Has barely any end-product to his game.

Still does my head in how some on here wanted us to sign him.

Probaly just me but I find Traore a fucking insult to half-decent players in the PL .

Looks better suited to American football and can run fast but what the hell else contribution he makes is beyond me.
I'm sure they said today that he'd only ever scored 7 Premier league goals (3 against us).
Hardly prolific is he

Might be just me? I thought he played very well and seems well suited to a counter attack football game.

Well, I don't know which game you watched, but I thought we played really well. We didn't play sloppy at all, we just couldn't score any action goals, but we won, and that's the beauty of it!
I don't think we played really well but we were the only team trying to play football and actually win the game. Thought we were a little slow in thought and movement at times, had we put away more of our chances I expect we would have been encouraged to quicken the pace. By being only one ahead the team were probably concerned about being caught on the break. They offered nothing until the injury time when they didn't have anything to lose by throwing a few more players forward.

Fair to say he made 2 big decisions today that helped us to get 3 points. Not denying he is a useless fat twat but the League needs to fuck wankers like Jimenez right off if they stand there for 2 or 3 minutes contesting a decision and preventing the play from restarting.
Yes that incident and his refusal to leave riled everyone up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.