Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Lots to moan about today,biggest moan is about Eccles Blue,she claims to sit near the away team bench,I heard tell she goes to games wearing her Stanley Matthews boots, so where the fu.k was she at half time,youngster like her should have been over the wall ,advertising boards and kicked the sh.t out of the ref when he was walking off,She has gone done in my estimation,,half time and full time,a good going over,the youth of today.

Weird how loads sing about Mendy more than anything else.

As if we give a fuck about him currently.
I suppose it is similar to city fans singing "what's it like to shag your kids" for half an hour at Boro, taking great amusement in such activity.

Wolves were fuckin wank and had no interest in participating in a PL football match.

Actually embarrassing to see a team with players earning thousands of pounds a week serve up that shit. Fuck knows what it was but it wasn't football.

A part time non league side would have put up better than that, defended, played to their own strengths and basically played a match, yeah probably would've lost but so did fuckin Wolves.
Agreed. They were the most cowardly team I have seen for years. Spent a small fortune through their benefactor too. Awful.

If your first two words are 'wrong thread', why did you carry on?
Because I wanted to connect all the talk of penalties together, in an attempt at continuity in a thing called having a conversation and I thought adding 'wrong thread' would maybe stop an overzealous mod from moving it.

The crucial word is the third one though.

I also posted in the correct thread just to relieve your worry about it.

Pissheads.
There were 3 blokes who had SS3 seasoncards in front of us a few seasons back. Always got to their seats after kick off, left 5 minutes before half time, came back 5-10 minutes after restart, and headed for the exit a good 5 minutes before the final whistle.
I don't recall any of them ever being sober.or even discussing the match.
Shock horror. How dare people go for a beer 5 mins before half time. Accept it FFS have you seen the queues ? Fun police at it again.
Leaving early before the game I understand its a bug bear of mine as well but if you want a pint at half time you need to leave early. Get a grip and let folk choose what they wanna do

Thought I was going insane for a minute then reading BBC's have your say. A perfect demonstration of groupthink in effect - all rival fans has seemed to agree that our penalty shouldn't have been given because it comes off Moutinho's ribs before hitting his arm, even though his arm was outstretched across the balls path

It is an offence if a player:

• touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised

And that's without even taking into account the other 1/2 pens we should've been given.

Funnily enough nothing said on the scousers' hys about Salah's awful dive.. history will be rewritten

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.