Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Sit near the away fans in level 2 and said to one gobshite who kept on starting the chant

Do you think we actually give a fuck about Benjamin Mendy

He looked dumb as fuck started singing about winning the league with apeadophile
Mental isn’t it?

I guess we’re that good that they don’t have much else to throw at us in ammunition.

Absolutely awful watch. Nearly as poor as the attendance :( Grealish starting to look expensive at 100mill. Oh well 3points.

Absolutely awful watch. Nearly as poor as the attendance :( Grealish starting to look expensive at 100mill. Oh well 3points.
He needs the same season to settle as the foreign lads, remember he is coming from a different world in the midlands and going from a big fish/small pond to one of many talented players, it takes time to adjust, I am sure he will adjust, 100m is always going to be on the steep side but in 8 years time we won't care about that.

I absolutely cannot stand how commentators say things like "Wolves have been excellent today".

Excellent? At what? Not playing football. They had 1 shot on target all game, and it was in the 93rd minute from a CB making a run into our area because they had nothing to lose.

The wasted time from the very first minute, were more interested in fouling our players than competing for the ball, didn't want to play football at all and eventually after their 10 man defence gave away 5 or 6 penalties, finally got one given.

They were so obsessed with time wasting, Jimenez got sent off because he forgot about the yellow card he just got and could only think about more timewasting.

Wolves were fucking shit.
If its 0-0 after 15 minutes every pundit states how well the opposition game plan is going. Dear me.

Last edited:
He needs the same season to settle as the foreign lads, remember he is coming from a different world in the midlands and going from a big fish/small pond to one of many talented players, it takes time to adjust, I am sure he will adjust, 100m is always going to be on the steep side but in 8 years time we won't care about that.
Spot on

He’s still top of the league

Wrong thread but I see the rags have been struggling can you guess what they have gotten in the 72nd minute?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.