Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Having now seen the penalty given on TV I can see why the arsewipe Yam-Yams are a bit miffed - however now having seen the other penalty claims not given I`m also a bit puzzled. I`m just amazed we`ve been awarded a penalty, a first in the league this season.
That should tell anybody exactly how we are reffed.

For a team always on the front foot attacking, to only be getting their first penalty in the 16th game is er rather against the odds of reasonable chance, considering in the 16th game of the season we had 4 shouts at a penalty and 2 of the others looked absolutely nailed on for VAR to give, oh!

I have lost count of the amount we have been cheated out of so far this season.

But then again I may just happen to be 'one of those loons' another poster mentioned earlier.

Wolves were fuckin wank and had no interest in participating in a PL football match.

Actually embarrassing to see a team with players earning thousands of pounds a week serve up that shit. Fuck knows what it was but it wasn't football.

A part time non league side would have put up better than that, defended, played to their own strengths and basically played a match, yeah probably would've lost but so did fuckin Wolves.

Wolves were fuckin wank and had no interest in participating in a PL football match.

Actually embarrassing to see a team with players earning thousands of pounds a week serve up that shit. Fuck knows what it was but it wasn't football.

A part time non league side would have put up better than that, defended, played to their own strengths and basically played a match, yeah probably would've lost but so did fuckin Wolves.
Wycombe were far more competitive.

Weird how loads sing about Mendy more than anything else.

As if we give a fuck about him currently.
Near us they were getting upset at the slightest of things and then getting money out of their pockets and waving it at us. The consistent dying swan from their lot and the expectancy of a booking never landed well either

Having now seen the penalty given on TV I can see why the arsewipe Yam-Yams are a bit miffed - however now having seen the other penalty claims not given I`m also a bit puzzled. I`m just amazed we`ve been awarded a penalty, a first in the league this season.
None of our fouls in the box ever go to VAR but that fuckin shit shower from OT get a full inquest to make sure the slightest thing is scrutinised by VAR, and normally given.

Joke

Near us they were getting upset at the slightest of things and then getting money out of their pockets and waving it at us. The consistent dying swan from their lot and the expectancy of a booking never landed well either
Guess they had to focus on something as their team didn’t do anything for 110 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.