Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd Jan, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please come out with the same energy. Big decisions for pep. I dont see how he can drop lewis or alvarez, unless Rico is carrying a knock which i wouldnt be surprised. He was kicked from pillar to post but kept demanding the ball and was so intelligent with it. What a player.

Hope Dias and Stones are CB for this. Mahrez and grealish should be in too.
That is one of the complaints that Pep mentioned in his post-match interview. He spoke of how Rico (18), was being targeted by the snidey pricks and no one came to help him. I'm sure that in the past, players like Andy Morrison, Dave Ewing or Bill Leivers would have had a "polite" word.

That is one of the complaints that Pep mentioned in his post-match interview. He spoke of how Rico (18), was being targeted by the snidey pricks and no one came to help him. I'm sure that in the past, players like Andy Morrison, Dave Ewing or Bill Leivers would have had a "polite" word.
I think Pep must have mentioned it at ht, as the last foul, the one where he was stamped on all our players came over. Pretty poor tbh if they need telling to look after a young team mate.

Fernandinho would’ve been right in there.

I'm assuming the rocket up the arse from Pep works, so i'm expecting the team feeds off the crowd and responds with a big win.
I would rotate at the back and start with a 4 2 3 1 formation.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Lewis
Rodri

Foden
KDB
Grealish

Haaland

4-0 to us.

COME ON CITY!!!

Dont disagree with this my Black Country friend, should be interesting to see how the corrupt and totally inept idiots cope with 'officiating' this one!!
Redshirts are Redshirts mate. The only difference is this year its the cockney and borough of trafford versions we’re up against rather than the scouse strain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.