Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd Jan, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult team to predict. You’d expect some changes with it being so close to the Spurs game, but you get the impression Guardiola is still pissed off with a few of the players left out on Thursday. At a push I’d say:

Ederson
Lewis
Dias
Stones
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Grealish
Alvarez
Mahrez
Haaland

Difficult team to predict. You’d expect some changes with it being so close to the Spurs game, but you get the impression Guardiola is still pissed off with a few of the players left out on Thursday. At a push I’d say:

Ederson
Lewis
Dias
Stones
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Grealish
Alvarez
Mahrez
Haaland
That will be the team I reckon

Ederson
Lewis
Dias
Stones
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Grealish
Alvarez
Mahrez
Haaland
I'm expecting a lot more rotation than that. Those guys ran their asses off yesterday and I think the turnaround is too soon.

Ederson
Lewis
Dias
Stones
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Grealish
Alvarez
Mahrez
Haaland
Yep agreed. That’s my favourite centre half partnership by a mile. Just been so hard keeping them fit.

Hope Rico is over his knock.

Ederson
Lewis
Dias
Stones
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Grealish
Alvarez
Mahrez
Haaland
That would do for me, though we need an in form Kev, Phil & Bernardo back asap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.