Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd Jan, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be careful too many games close together and he took a few knocks and had cramp the other night? We also need Walker, Cancelo, De Bruyne, Foden and Bernardo to get some form back?
I get it, but no Rico v Southamton or Man U and no results. We need to get on a run and he's been instrumental in any success we've had of late. Personally, someone else can make way for the others right now.

Same team for me please, except bring back Father Ruben for Akanji. Kev, Phil etc can stay on the bench, they’ve been a tad pants lately.
Would like to gain a little on the Arse but don’t want a rag win either (I think Arse will rip them a new one anyway). Play with the intensity of that second half against the spuddites and we will win.

This is a good time to get Dias back up to speed.

I think we should go with

Eddie

Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
KDB Rodri Bernie
Mahrez Haaland Grealish

We need to carry on the form from the 2nd half the other night , and start from the first minute , no doubt Pep will make anothe rhalf dozen changes , but please now the injuries have settled down can we have a settled back four , not bothered who the four are they are all capable , but lets get back to basics and defend better , the rest will take car of its self.

will have a tilt at the team , but it will be nothing like Peps selection

Ederson
Rico , Stones , Dias , Ake
Rodri
Alvarez , KDB ,Gundo
Mahrez , Haaland , Grealish

the majority of that team are the form players or returning from injury , apart from KDB but he has to return because he can turn a game in a moment of brilliance and we will need that against a usually dour Wolves team , the likes of Foden , Cancelo , Bernardo and a couple of others need to step up their game to get back in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.