Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd Jan, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves will be a very tough game, their league position belies the good players they have in midfield and up front imo.
They can't score goals! Hopefully they continue the trend for 3 more days.
No idea what Pep will do - I've given up guessing, but, I think Laporte will come back in if he's fit and I think he'll have to rest Lewis as this game is too close after Thursday's effort and the kicking the referee allowed Spurs to get away with on him.

That would do for me, though we need an in form Kev, Phil & Bernardo back asap too.
That second half v Spuds could make all the difference here, Wolves were awful against the Dippers in the FA Cup. No real fears here. v
'No fears here ' have to disagree. Wolves have some very good technical players and with the new Manager from Spain i would say its 50/50 if we win Sunday.

A bunch of plastic johnny come lately Yam Yams will tell us we are shit fans.
They got 3,357 for a league game in 1987. Regular crowds below 10k since then. Taken the small allocation at ours on several occasions
Bur we’ll be the ‘shit fans’ thanks to our own manager. Cheers

They got 3,357 for a league game in 1987. Regular crowds below 10k since then. Taken the small allocation at ours on several occasions
Pep is trying to get a siege mentality going. Players and fans. The only way to do that is to annoy them. It us against the rest.

'No fears here ' have to disagree. Wolves have some very good technical players and with the new Manager from Spain i would say its 50/50 if we win Sunday.
Agreed. But if we play like we did in the second half against spurs, bringing the ball out faster being more direct, none of this fucking about side to side back to the keeper shit, moving the ball forward at pace play it out to the wings getting in behind them get the crosses in we should win it.
It's all about pace don't go back towards the keeper

Last edited:
Must win if we want to compete for the league.

Good team with technical, experienced players. Still got the pace of Traore. Need to keep our passes quick and sharp. Apprehension at the back will lead to mistakes.

Go fast or go home.

Hoping to see Dias. Need stability at the back now until the season is over. Home game so I expect a similar lineup. Pep didn’t make a racket only to give the players he feels are not pulling their weight game time. Unless the team has had some honest discussions this week I see no major changes. Ake start and probably Walker to help with the counter. Rico could maybe play in midfield? To help the ball move quicker.

The players who have decided to take the season off need to seriously up their game now or they will be gone in a few months.

Onwards we go to try and catch another shower of cunts in Arsenal.

Come on, you have to admit we have poor home support this season. Everyone needs a kick up the arse. Peps just keeping it real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.